Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2010, 22:15   #1
BHPian

Hello all

Hello all, Feeling great to be a part of t-bhp now. A marine engineer by profession, having a keen interest in diesel engines and now wishing to dig deep into automotive world, I don't think I had any option other than t-bhp. Brought up seeing Bajaj 150, grown on Bajaj Classic SL then Bajaj Spirit for the better half, I think mine is a ''model customer family' for Bajaj. Even now thoughts of buying bike leaves Avenger in mind Thunderbird being the other choice. Added two more legs to auto experience three and half years back by buying Zen Estilo Lxi champagne beige. Dreaming to move on to a good SUV/MUV preferably AT soon. As said earlier by virtue of being a marine engineer I am immersed in diesel engines in my day to day life. However its a different pedigree. Right now following is under my belt 2 x 16000 kw propulsion engine by MAN B&W 4 x 4500KW generating sets. Smallest engine ever worked on was 6000 KW. Travelling always had been a great passion for me apart from reading, playing and movies. Luckily job has taken me through all continents in the world. Though from Maharashtra, Kerala has always been closer to me as I converted myself from a mechanical engineer to marine engineer there AND truely it is god's own coutry. Looking forward to great learning and sharing from experts and enthusiasts on here. Rgds.
Old 28th November 2010, 17:16   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindabad.sailor View Post
As said earlier by virtue of being a marine engineer I am immersed in diesel engines in my day to day life. However its a different pedigree. Right now following is under my belt 2 x 16000 kw propulsion engine by MAN B&W 4 x 4500KW generating sets. Smallest engine ever worked on was 6000 KW.
I bet you have some stories to tell and believe me, we are all ears. Here is a thread (linky) to get you started.

Welcome to the forum, Sindabad. Good to have ya with us.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed