Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2010, 17:12   #1
BHPian

One more teen here, A distinctive guy..

Hello Everyone,

I had posted a small hello in this section but was never satisfied with it. I wanted to write more.

Would like to say a few words(not actually few...):

Here you go...

Hello Everyone, This is Mudit Grover a student of Class 9th who is endlessly trying to do the best he can. I was born on 15th March, 1995 in the atmosphere of lights, camera and action. These words became a part of my infancy. They were in my blood. When i was 2 and 1/2 year old boy i gave a shot of a drunk child. My parents say that it was a one take ok shot. In school also I always played the most prominent roles in plays presented on different functions.

When I was only 4 years old I anchored a talent show on Indian National Television called DOORDARSHAN. Viewers appreciated this. For this I was recorded as the youngest TV anchor of the world in the “Limca Book of Records 2001″. I was honored by “The Governor of Rajasthan – India, His excellency Shri Anshuman Singh Ji” in a program, compared by India’s most renowned commentator “Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri Sardar Jasdev Singh Ji”. The most fortunate thing was that it was my 6th Birthday. I also got an opportunity to be the hero of “Nakhraleo Devario” an album developed by Veena Cassettes.

All these activities were mere fun and play for me. When i was just 8 years old I started fiddling with my father’s computer in his absence. Fortunately or Unfortunately things used to go wrong, with the fear of my father, I used to make my best efforts to put things right again before he returns. Most of the time I succeeded. Sometimes when my father got stuck I helped him out as I learnt while fiddling This gave me encouragement to continue fiddling and today I have been able to design websites, logos, graphics and to script PHP language.

Slowly I started setting up my own hosting company and we had a number of servers. I had a good experience with servers as we have a number of them and were providing hosting solutions to people all over the world along with this I started trying out web site development and designing and got success at every step. I got my fathers encouragement and help at every step. These days I am developing portals and professional/commercial websites. I have also started providing video creation services with the help of my father through my website Video Commercial.net - Get your own Video Ads, Video Commercials, Flash Ads, Multimedia Work and have started offering content writing services through Quality Articles Expert | Expert Article Writing and Submission Services!

You most be wondering how I entertain myself. I do that through the computer itself. Guess How?, Yeah! You guessed right..

I AM A CAR FREAK!!

I hope you guys will have no problem in accepting me as a new member in your gang.

I am following this forum since 2 years, Was waiting for the right time to register. Started trying since 8 months and got accepted recently..

I am driving since 2 years. There are a number of reasons that led me to drive in this age, which includes my passion towards cars and my Dad has Spinal Canal. He too is very good at driving but now he gets tried very soon. My Grandfather was a car freak too. Well, I havent seen him. Just heard about him. He owned a number of cars including austins, mercedes, studybaker(not sure about the spelling) etc and a number of trucks.

The car freakishness is in the blood of this generation. :P

There are a lot of things to say about me..

I am still not sure what else to tell and how do I put the feeling in words.

------------------------------------------

I am a lambo lover, specially LP640..

I am making a LP640 replica, It will be made on contessa, with a V8 or maybe a V10 engine. Would need a lot of help. Because I am looking to make a detailed one..

-------------------------------------------

Lastly, I am looking for some friends who are into cars and meeting them. I come to Delhi very regularly and can come specially to meet you guys. If you have a plan of doing a meet, just let me know.. Not sure, How I will be able to join the 20-30 group.

Be sure to check out my blog http://muditgrover.com

Regards

Last edited by muditgrover : 2nd December 2010 at 17:28.
Old 5th December 2010, 21:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

now that's a intro bro.

nice write up.

i see that you are not following tbhp rules.
Quote:
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
please post according to tbhp rules.
Old 9th December 2010, 16:04   #3
BHPian

Re: One more teen here, A distinctive guy..

Hi Mudit
welcome to tbhp.
Have a great time here .I am also a class 9 student.
SHK
Old 9th December 2010, 17:46   #4
BHPian

done so much in this age. glad to hear about it.
all the best for your future and have a great time here.
Old 9th December 2010, 20:01   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
now that's a intro bro.

nice write up.

i see that you are not following tbhp rules.please post according to tbhp rules.
Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for that infraction. (I did a 1 liner)

Read all rules after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
Hi Mudit
welcome to tbhp.
Have a great time here .I am also a class 9 student.
SHK
Thank you, Nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbasscreator View Post
done so much in this age. glad to hear about it.
all the best for your future and have a great time here.
Thank you for you wishes.

I am here all because of the blessings of my elders.

Regards
Old 9th December 2010, 23:47   #6
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see you here. I read your blog in detail, sure takes some fire to do so much at such an early age.

Do you ever come down to Kolkata? Would love to meet you and intro you to the Kolkata tbhp gang.
Old 12th December 2010, 20:07   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
Nice to see you here. I read your blog in detail, sure takes some fire to do so much at such an early age.

Do you ever come down to Kolkata? Would love to meet you and intro you to the Kolkata tbhp gang.
Hello,

Thank you!

Well, Few months ago on my trip to bubhnaeshwar I came to Balasor and we were heading towards Kolkata but there was a friend of my father in Jharkand so we had to change the way.

I would love to meet you all and would surely come to Kolkata very soon.

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks