Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2010, 22:21   #1
BHPian

Hi Fellas, I’m in!

Hello petrolheads, I am Aravind from Madras.
I still remember the day, I first visited this B-E-A-utiful site (That’s Feb ‘08). Since then, not a single day passes without having a look at this “anything-for-cars” community. What amused me is that, the quality of information in this portal, especially love those DIY & technical stuffs sections. I learnt a lot of stuffs here. To name a few, “FFE system”, “An OHC with 320+ HPs”, “The debate on Turbochargers Vs Superchargers” and the list goes on.
I felt that this is the time to be a part of this elite community and started my “membership-hunt” process and was able to succeed in my 2nd attempt itself. The moment I saw the approval mail, I rang my mom to say this and I said it on top of my voice. Her reaction was “What are you blabbering? So what’s the big deal?”. But by the time, I had already started dreaming on how to put this in my first post and here I am .
My drive is an Alto Lxi. Actually, my Dad’s. BTW, I’d love to have an Evo X in my garage. A Cedia, at least.
Lot more to learn, with a whole lotta fun.
Old 3rd December 2010, 11:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the petrohead club. You may see one thousand portals talking about cars, yet as far as I know there is no match to this place. Share everything you want to on anything on wheels and beyond and we are all eyes and ears.
Best wishes to your future EVO X or near future Cedia.
Old 3rd December 2010, 14:24   #3
BHPian

So true. Team-BHP stands out, of all of them and thanks for your wishes. Though not an Evo, a Cedia is for sure in the next few years
BTW Raja, I loved your "fish in water" analogy (The one which you've put up in your Cedia report)
Old 10th December 2010, 09:00   #4
BHPian

Re: Hi Fellas, I’m in!

Chennai Nanbare (Chennai friend), welcome to Team-BHP. Soon we shall catch up.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks