Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2010, 03:15   #31
BHPian

Re: Vanakkam Team-BHP

I am not sure what do you mean by High end cars, Don't you consider Camry as high end

They do deal with Merc, so let me know what is your friend looking for.

I heard sometime back there were 2 BMW, one 5 and one 7. Let me know if you are interested.

PM me anytime when you need help!!
Old 16th December 2010, 11:39   #32
BHPian

Hi Camchennai. Welcome to Team BHP. Wow, never knew it was so tough to get approved. I joined 4 years back or so (not a very active member unfortunately) and fortunately got approved immediately. But trust me, every single day for the past 4 years, I would visit team bhp atleast 3 times. We got amazing reveiws from guys like GTO that makes magazine reviews look like a joke.
Any friend of mine wants to know about a car, I alwasy refer the details from team bhp. This site is totally rocking.
So welcome again and I love the old Camry, do post in pics. 6 lakhs!! That's amazing, suddenly have the urge to buy something from TN now.

Last edited by rosh_aveo1.4 : 16th December 2010 at 11:41.
Old 16th December 2010, 12:30   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
I am not sure what do you mean by High end cars, Don't you consider Camry as high end

They do deal with Merc, so let me know what is your friend looking for.

I heard sometime back there were 2 BMW, one 5 and one 7. Let me know if you are interested.

PM me anytime when you need help!!
Hey Vijay,

I think i should have made it ever more clear. Camry is definitely high end.

Please come down to B segment cars. My friend was looking for hatchback. So in that sense, U-Turn, do they deal only on high end cars like Camry and above or do they even deal with B-segment and C-segment cars?
Old 17th December 2010, 10:10   #34
BHPian

Quote:
I guess it is the "Vanakkam" part. That was what got my attention to this thread. Sort of reminded me of the "Vanakkam, Chennai. Naan Kamal Haasan pesukiren" that one hears on an FM channel.
Very true.

Though I am addictive to tbhp, I have never looked into the intro threads so far assuming that these will be stale.But when I saw Vanakkam in the review panel, I became curious and started to read these threads also and vow, these are quite interesting too. last week I browsed through gizmos section and the info and experience available is amazing. You dont see them in even other tech sites. TBHP rocks.

Back to topic, welcome Vijay and nice intro. I never thought one could get Camry for 6 lakhs, even if it is few years back.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 17th December 2010 at 18:06. Reason: Fixed the quote tags.
Old 20th December 2010, 06:04   #35
BHPian

@rosh_aveo1.4
Thanks Rosh, I agree to the fact that T-BHP rocks when it comes to automotive, there is no second thought on it. Will soon post some pictures of my Camry (just waiting for rains to stop so that i can take clean and clear pic)

@getsriram
I misread sorry, U-turst deals with all range of cars. Check out the below link and it has their inventory though some might be added. Don't get scared by the quote mentioned there, I can help you in negotiating a good deal. PM me anytime.

U-Trust , Select Chennai from the drop down and click on "Check our inventory"

@vivek_lo - Thanks Vivek, Camry is a very practical and wonderful car. My love for it increases day by day.

Last edited by camchennai : 20th December 2010 at 06:07. Reason: Edited the link
Old 20th December 2010, 10:07   #36
Senior - BHPian

On my way to work today, there was a black Camry (old-model) in front of our office-cab from IIRC T-Nagar till SRP-Tools. Well-maintained and looked good. And I could not help thinking that at 6lakhs it would be a sweet deal (for the buyer ie.).
Old 20th December 2010, 10:20   #37
BHPian

Mine is a metallic green color Camry

Last week i heard from U-trust there were 3 Camry's with them( 7, 13 and 19 L). I am not pretty sure on the year of manufacturing
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks