Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2010, 03:22   #1

Hello Everyone - Finally I am here

Hey guys, I am Prakash from Coimbatore, currently in Chicago temporarily. I finally got into this community after 3 to 4 failed attempts. It was a delightful moment when I saw the approval mail for my membership and I am extremely excited to be part of this elite group.

I currently drive a Toyota Corolla AT and also have a Wagon-R back home. I love long distance driving and have driven many miles all across southern India. Never had an opportunity to drive in the North, however driving in Himalayas is on my wish list. As far as bikes are concerned I have previously owned a Caliber and a Pulsar. I currently have a Suzuki Access 125 which is mostly used by my wife or my dad. I am planning to go for either RE Classic or RE TBTS in near future.

When I was in the market for buying a car and when I wanted to research about options for ICE setup and other accessories, this forum has been a valuable source of information. I have spent hours and hours reading various threads and have learnt lot stuff. I hope to contribute few cents from my side as well.
Old 11th December 2010, 05:34   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone - Finally I am here

Congrats on your new membership and welcome to Team-BHP
Well, I guess we both have something in common (Long drives, Southern India trips and Himalaya driver in wish list)

Happy and safe motoring
Old 11th December 2010, 08:06   #3

Thanks camchennai!!
Congrats to you too for your new membership. I see that you are already popular in the forum.

Happy BHP-ing.
Old 11th December 2010, 12:41   #4
Senior - BHPian

Great to see a new Coimbatorean in the forum. Welcome Prakash and have an enjoyable ride here. We will catch up when you are back in country
Old 11th December 2010, 14:20   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the family itsprak. Yes, there is no match for the quality of this community. Anything you need to know about cars, boy, we have team-bhp.
Good luck for your RE TBTS
Drive safe.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks