Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2010, 19:23   #1
BHPian

Greetings Team-BHP

A big Hello to all BHPians!

I am Mithun from the City of Joy. I'm 30 years old and currently employed in the Iron & Steel Industry in the field of indirect taxation, yes, it's almost as boring as it may sound to my fellow techies in here.

Well, I've been a long time(and i mean a very long time) lurker here, gathering all the vital pieces of information from the very best.

Nothing much to talk about regarding previously owned(by dad) vehicles, except for a 1995 Ambassador Nova which was my soul mate and sweetheart for 7 long years/2.5lac kms! Was literally heart broken when dad parted with her without my knowledge. Heck, i had even saved up enough money to pay more than what he got for the car once/if he decided to sell it.
Never sat in the car(2003 Amby Classic 1500DSL) that was bought subsequently, venting all my anger/frustrations on it. I used to hold it responsible for having to part with my trusted partner.
Couple of years later and I had managed enough fund to start looking for a pre-owned or should i say "pre-worshipped" vehicle and that's when i landed at Team-BHP!.
My current ride is a Chevrolet Beat which i bought in October lured by GTO's extensive review of the same. Though the car is not doing too well in the Indian market(overcrowded with hatchbacks), yet a couple of positive ownership reviews here hastened my decision. A little under 3 months and 5k kms on the ODO, and i'm totally satisfied with my purchase.

Well, apart from the automotives, I also indulge myself big time in Digital Entertainment(slang for PC Gaming). Frequent PC upgrades and plethora of new titles means, sadly, there's where most of my hard earned moolah goes.

That's quite an essay for now. Overjoyed to finally become part of the community that has guided me over the years. Looking forward to a memorable joyride here that lasts forever!

Cheers!
Old 26th December 2010, 21:17   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings Team-BHP

Welcome to T-Bhp buddy. Enjoy your stay and do follow the T-Bhp rules on-road and 0ff-road (T-bhp) .

Happy motoring!!

Cheers,
Rajesh
Old 26th December 2010, 21:45   #3
BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp Mithun! Have a blast!

Warm regards,
AJ

P.S : During the course of the next few years you will master the art of multitasking!
Old 27th December 2010, 01:29   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard Mithun, looking forward to see a ownership report of your Beat.

Happy and safe motoring
Closed Thread

Most Viewed