Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2010, 17:05   #1

Greeting Fellow BHPians

Hello Folks,

I am Ajith Narasimhan.Working at Volvo Trucks in Bangalore ).I am a satisfied owner of FIGO TDcI car & Thunderbird Twinspark bike.I like to travel whenever i find time.Though preferred mode of travel is car, I have off late( for the past 2 yrs) have started enjoying biking.What i really enjoy is the adrenaline rush when you are sweeping the corners let it be on a bike or in a car. Hope to learn and contribute in my own small way back to this fora.

Take care,
Ajith
PS : I drive VOLVO trucks too.
Old 27th December 2010, 18:43   #2
BHPian

Re: Greeting Fellow BHPians

Welcome Ajith, Hope you would be very happy to know Ford Figo TDCI had acquired car of the year 2011 award. And yes, it really deserved it with its tons of features.

In fact I am very interested to sit on the wheels of volvo bus or truck sometime. It really tempts me each time when they drive it like toys on Bangalore busy roads.
Old 27th December 2010, 21:23   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard Ajith, good to see a Volvo factory worker in the forum. I am sure you help would be much required in the commercial vehicle section.

Do update us about the new Volvo launches.

Happy and safe motoring.
Old 28th December 2010, 09:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
Welcome Ajith, Hope you would be very happy to know Ford Figo TDCI had acquired car of the year 2011 award. And yes, it really deserved it with its tons of features.

In fact I am very interested to sit on the wheels of volvo bus or truck sometime. It really tempts me each time when they drive it like toys on Bangalore busy roads.
Thanks pal.I agree , driving the truck requires some basic knowhow esp how to work with the 14 speed gearbox(awesome tech) but the bus is really like a toy...i have driven the B7R and the B7R LE.LE is automatic tranmission and a real effortless machine to drive.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks