Team-BHP - Bad humour works
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Bad humour works (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/94335-bad-humour-works.html)

Finally ! After being rejected for bad grammer I tried bad humour: AND IT WORKED.

So here is an introduction to my garage.

- Name: Bajaj Rave: I doubt many would have heard of this 3 geared two wheeler built on the rural M80 platform.

Status: Extinct. The friendly neighbourhood electrician took it for a measley INR 2000

- Name: Bullet Classic 500. One of the first 500 booked and delivered in Mumbai.

Status: Punctured. Been in the garage for want of a replacement

- Name: Honda Civic

Status: After the building wall fell on it (parked car) and after a trailer skidded onto it (parked car), the car went into premature retirement. After 5 lacs in repair bills is now back to the home-office duty for the wife.

- Name: Tata Sierra NA. year of make 1995

Status: My project car. Excellent mechanical condition. Work very much In progress. Bought despite the quotes of 'white elephant', 'maintenance issues', 'no spare parts', etc etc

- Name: M800. Year of make 1992

Status: This WB number plate has seen all the metros. From Calcutta to Delhi to Bangalore and now finaly back in Bombay. 140,000 kms ++ Currently in use and due for refurbishment in Q2 2011

- Name: Wagon R

Status: Phase out mode. being used for driving lessons in my family. Will be sold off Q3 2011

Plans for 2011
- Contessa: Next project after the Sierra gets over in Q4 2011
- Yezdi Roadking: Q1 2011
- i10 Automatic: Q3 2011 as a replacement for the Wagon R

You have pretty interesting garage. I appreciate your collection.

Sorry about the accident with civic though.

That's quite a garage.
What are you doing with the Sierra? Do start a thread on that. There are many Sierra fans here on Team Bhp.
And, yeah.. hearty welcome to the community. Which part of Mumbai are you located in?

Welcome aboard Saptarshi B, introduction to your garage is excellent.

Some introduction about you on the same lines would have been nice :)

Why did Civic go through this much abuse?? I am shocked to read it. Request you to start a new thread on explaining how it happened with some pics as well.

All the best for your 2011 plan

Happy and safe motoring

Hi Saptarshi B, Welcome to Team-BHP. Liked you description of your garage. Looking forward for some interesting posts from you. See you around.

Thanks @ nandans2005 and @.anshuman.

Look forward to being a more active member in this forum

Thats a nice garage; but how hasit got anything to do with bad humour?? blink blink!!

@sen2009: Good to see more thick skinned Sierra fans here.

First up: The ferrari red Sierra is due for a paintjob (just for the color change). Though some Bhpians are advising me to retain the current shade.

I do intend to add the Work In Progress photos over the coming couple of months. Watch this space

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ueries-11.html

Am staying in Bandra and yes the parking space is quite the premium here. Might have to shift out just because of that.

@anilsanil: My 'application' for joining this august forum got rejected a few times.

I meant filling up the registration form with bad humour might work. But bad grammer - DEFINATELY WONT

Anyway after a couple of years of futile attempts, I am finally In

Moderator's Note: Welcome to the forum. Please use the edit / multiquote option instead of posting back to back posts within 20 mins. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum - i am sure you will have a great time with the group

You are attracting a LOT of mod attention in your introduction, Saptarshi :)

Do go through the rules of posting. Back to back posts are not allowed - intead use the multi-quote tabs to replies. :)

Take care and Drive safe.

Note to Moderator: Thanks for the welcome message (and Multiquote options duly noted)

@ planet rocker: I will watch out for the 3 strikes and you are OUT penalty. Entry into this forum has been hard earned !

Welcome aboard Buddy.

I am sure you will have a great time.
As you must have experienced, it really takes lots of efforts and patience to be a part of this elite community. But its worth it mate
Nice to see your garage and sorry about your civic

Have a pleasant stay here...
Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saptarshi B (Post 2189445)
- Name: Honda Civic

Status: After the building wall fell on it (parked car) ...

:Shockked:

Hondas sure do have an affinity for walls!
This is the fourth stationary Honda that i've heard met a wall in the last 6 months! (3 civics, 1 city)

"I swear i wasn't even moving, the wall came at me really fast!" :D

cya around!
R