Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2011, 16:47   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: From chennai

Thanks Sriram,

I am getting the car registered today. Will take delivery on Friday(Dad suddenly said, dont take it on thursday, day is not that good). Also the gate work just got started at home and I will have to park the car outside for few days. Swift still gets its space inside the roof. I am thinking of parking my car inside my office MLCP for a few days. Will be drooling over the car this weekend and will hope to get the first few pictures by monday. But may take few days to come out with a write up.
Old 19th January 2011, 16:57   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW2010 View Post
Hi
Its tough to explain the love for ones car to a family member or a friend. It needs the right mindset to even say "WOW" at a gear knob or the rear view mirror. So here i am am wanting to share the joy of the new car. Its not a selfless service but a selfish need to enjoy my new car with folks who appreciate such things.
VW2010
Welcome aboard VW2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsriram View Post
I am happy for you VW2010. But just wondering how many "just like any proper chennaite" who can afford two cars before 30? Atleast I could not
Two used cars at the price of a new car should do .
Old 19th January 2011, 17:17   #18
BHPian

Rock18,

True. My friend has two old Daewoo matiz. total cost less than 2 lacs.
or buy quite a few Nanos ... what say?
Old 19th January 2011, 17:26   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW2010 View Post
Thanks Sriram,

I am getting the car registered today. Will take delivery on Friday(Dad suddenly said, dont take it on thursday, day is not that good). Also the gate work just got started at home and I will have to park the car outside for few days. Swift still gets its space inside the roof. I am thinking of parking my car inside my office MLCP for a few days. Will be drooling over the car this weekend and will hope to get the first few pictures by monday. But may take few days to come out with a write up.
Great..

I think you must have seen the link below on insurance. If not it could be useful for you I guess
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...worked-me.html
Old 19th January 2011, 18:53   #20
BHPian

Congrats VW..enjoy the moments and don't forget to take the PDI checklist from here.

How about a Jetta meet soon @ the beach ??
Old 20th January 2011, 13:44   #21
Senior - BHPian

2themax -

The PDI list is already printed and I told the dealer i am picking the car after noon. Also i am reaching the dealership around 3 to check the car and my wife will reach only around 7. Meaning I have enought ime to inspect and also take few initial snaps.
Old 27th January 2011, 14:39   #22
BHPian

Give me time till Jan end and the first set of pictures will start flooding the forum

Thanks again

VW2010[/quote]

Great way to start the yr and we hope to see the pics. Welcome I stay in Chennai too and a vey apt handle name
Closed Thread

Most Viewed