Team-BHP - Hiya fellow BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hiya fellow BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/95-hiya-fellow-bhpians.html)

Hi BHPians. My name is Aditya and I'm currently in New Delhi, Noida to be specific, for my studies. I was really born a motorcar maniac, driving my first car, a Premier Padmini, at the age of four. Well, allright, it wasnt really drive, but disengaged the gear and set it rolling . Then, when i was six, I moved to the US with my maternal uncles. I really had a stupendous time there till I was 15 years old. Driving bikes like the R1 and CBR'S. But the machine which really awed me was my uncle's Pontiac firebird. Man it was heaven. Cruising on the autobahn at 150mph was real cool. He had done some real cool modifications to it and it was basically from him and the car that I really went head over heels on the stupendous things called Automobiles. Coming back to india, i was driving my dad's Maruti 800 and later an office gypsy king (he's in the govt. service, so no fancy stuff) but it really didn' quench my performance hunger. So, before moving to delhi for my studies, I ultimately forced him into buying a Palio, the most performance oriented small car i find on indian roads. Hence, i'm currently on the lookout for a Palio 1.6 or the 1.2 Sports model as I'm gonna buy it within a day or two. Am then gonna modify it with alloys, free-flow, K&N filter, spoiler etc. Get it upto the best I can make within my budget. I would also like to thank Sajid, a previous member of this AWESOME site, who guided me here and is also helping me out get my car. Hope i get my cherished car soon and have a superb time with it. Will keep u guys updated on all the events and will always appreciate suggetions and tips. Thats all for now (also gotta browse this site). But in the end, i really wanna say u guys have done an awesomely impressive input on this site and I'm real proud to be a member of it.

Hey Xtreme_torque,

Welcome aboard pal.
If it is "performance" you are looking for, forget about the Palio 1.2, only look out for the 1.6 as there is a night and day difference in terms of performance.

anyway..read on...you have a lot to catch up on, on the site
cya
R

Welcome xtreme_torque enjoy your stay...and definitely i would say a Palio 1.6. congrats on ur new car( in advance)...

welcome aboard, Palio 1.6 is the way to go since your only concern is performance. Do keep us updated on how your project car, if i may call it so, works out.

Hey Aditya,

Welcome aboard!! And good luck with car shopping. Just go for the Palio 1.6 - You wont regret it.

Also, thanks for the compliments.

GTO

P.S. Why is Sajid an "ex" member?

Thanks guys. Sorry for the mess up. I meant Sajid, who's been a long time member. Do tell me about the mods though. Anything additional?

Aditya,

Click on this Know your moderators link for more information.

GTO

Hey bro , also check the baleno,,
Its a pure VFM car...
Loads of power at affordable prices...
BAleno Lxi is 5.75 on road delhi
So getting a 2000 model would be abt 2.5 --2.75 and all yr money is worth every penny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ July 09 2004,23:34)]Aditya,

Click on this Know your moderators link for more information.

GTO

LOL GTO

When Aditya/xtreme_torque said "Do tell me about the mods though" i think he meant mods for his new palio

cheers
R

LOL GTO...

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]When Aditya/xtreme_torque said "Do tell me about the mods though" i think he meant mods for his new palio

Oops

GTO