Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2011, 22:28   #1
BHPian

Hi Folks

Hi All

Phew! atlast made it into the chosen ones!! My name is Durgaprasad and basically am from Bangalore,now in Chennai for my current job. Did My Masters in Immunology from KMC Manipal.Currently handle a Underwriting team in the life insurance space.My first three loves in life are Immunology, risk, automotives and travel(not in the same order). I love the way people trade ideas discussions and tech stuff out here. Feel simultaneously excited to learn and share whatever bit if stuff i know or come to know.
Hope to be keying off with one and all. thanks once again and nice to be amongst gadget and auto gurus.
bye
Old 14th January 2011, 00:35   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi Folks

Vanakkam, Welcome aboard Durgaprasad.

Kindly tell us know what is your drive and where are you put up in Chennai.

Happy and Safe motoring
Old 17th January 2011, 12:16   #3
BHPian

Hi Camchennai

Thanks Camchennai,
Hope you do not mind being called camchennai.
My drive is SWift VDI and done nearly 8k in about less than 6 months. Stay in Saligramam near the Jaigopal garodia school. What about you? Really am happy to experience the feeling of extending friendship first hand as till now was feeling good about seeing the way newbies are welcomed.

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th January 2011 at 12:27. Reason: Welcome, post moved here. Please see How to create new thread / how to reply: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/
Old 17th January 2011, 22:03   #4
BHPian

Hey Durga,

No issues for me, you can call me camchennai or Vijay.

I live in Anna Nagar near Chinthamani. You can check out my introduction or my ownership report to know more about my ride.

Follow this thread for Chennai Team-BHP meets.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...hread-219.html
Old 18th January 2011, 00:28   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP dieseldunk. You have landed in the right space. Make sure you go through the forum rules and enjoy your time here as I have. Chennai & Bangalore are intertwined for donkey's years, there is simply no comparison, make friends through this forum and liven up your stay here.
cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks