Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2011, 13:07   #1
BHPian

Hello Fellow BHP-ians

Hi people,

After a long wait, finally my Team-BHP membership got approved.

I am Tapish and currently work (and therefore stay) in Gurgaon. Basically I belong to the hills (Nainital to be precise) and have travelled extensively through Kumaon, some parts of Garhwal, and Himachal. Leh remains a new year resolution every year.

I drive an Esteem and also have an old LML NV from my school days parked at my place. I have done extensive touring on my ride including Delhi- Jaipur- Jodhpur-Jaisalmer- Bikaner- Delhi; Delhi- Agra- Jaipur- Delhi and innumerable Delhi- Nainital- Delhi drives.

On the work front, I graduated in Management from Delhi University in 09 and since then have been working with a consultancy major. Currently I'm working with the Automotive Practice .

Besides travelling, my time is occupied with activites like Photography, Games (Golf and Badminton; Marathon once a year ), and planning for vacations.

Hoping to see you guys around, and you know whom to contact if you are planning a trip to the hills.

Best,

Tapish
Old 18th January 2011, 04:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Fellow BHP-ians

Welcome aboard Tapish, I see that you have traveled a lot in your vehicle and this should come out with some nice travelogue. Hoping to see many. See you around.

Happy and Safe motoring.
camchennai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2011, 08:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapish View Post
Besides travelling, my time is occupied with activites like Photography, Games (Golf and Badminton; Marathon once a year ), and planning for vacations.
Welcome Tapish.

There are several experts in the forum in Photography. Probably you would have seen this photo threads. Now, time to update those thread with your captures.
mjothi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2011, 09:18   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hello Tapish,

Welcome aboard!

T-BHP is a great place to meet, discuss and enjoy everything about cars and lots of other things.

Cheers
Old 18th January 2011, 09:58   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
Welcome aboard Tapish, I see that you have traveled a lot in your vehicle and this should come out with some nice travelogue. Hoping to see many.
Thanks Camchennai. Will post some soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Welcome Tapish.

There are several experts in the forum in Photography. Probably you would have seen this photo threads. Now, time to update those thread with your captures.
Thanks Mjothi, the pics are on their way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Hello Tapish,

Welcome aboard!

T-BHP is a great place to meet, discuss and enjoy everything about cars and lots of other things.

Cheers
Hi Cyborg, Looking forward to great interactions with you guys.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks