Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2011, 11:57   #1

Hello!

Hello Team BHP,

Thanks for adding me to your group! I really look forward to learning and sharing your experience and views on automobiles, driving in India, and audio.

A brief introduction: I'm Arun, live and work in Pune, drive a Getz GLS with spec Michelins and a Pioneer audio unit with JBLs. The Getz is not very fancy but I actually quite like the car! I love driving, although I don't get to drive as much as I want to due to lack of time. Love NH4! Dislike bad road manners and lack of road sense, but have become philosophical about it.
Old 21st January 2011, 21:09   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello!

Hey asliarun, welcome to the forum- nice to have another Punekar here! The Getz is a very nice car, severely underrated if you ask me, and you seem to have done her up good! Have fun and keep posting and yes- we all share your dislike of road manners and road sense!
Old 22nd January 2011, 02:03   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello!

Welcome aboard Arun.

Getz is a wonderful hatchback from Hyundai, however due to incorrect pricing and low fuel consumption it din't do well and bad it got phased out now.

Do start an ownership report on your Getz and take a pit stop here to understand how the forum works.

Happy and safe motoring.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks