Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2011, 00:21   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians

A Big Hi to all the Team-BHPians!
I've been a passive user of this forum for almost a couple of years now!
Sometime around last year is when I thought about buying a car and wanted to discuss and take help here.
But my registration was rejected a couple of times :([I did take all the fields seriously]
Not complaining though, I know there will be a proper reason for that!
Now finally my membership is approved and I really feel glad to be part of such an awesome forum! I can proudly say I am a BHPian now

Stories apart, I am from mysore, currently working at Bangalore, and yes you guessed right, as a software professional.
I've owned a Bajaj pulsar 150 for over 4 years and Ford Figo diesel titanium for 6 months now.
I must admit Team-BHP was immensely helpful in me chosing the car of the year! Thanks a lot for that.
I have been religiously following all the figo threads from then, and would be glad to contribute from now on.
I've done about 27.5k kms on my pulsar in 4 years, and 13.5k kms on my figo in 6 months.

Mods : Can I open a thread in the 'test drives and initial ownership reports' forum to share my buying and ownership experience?

My other interest include Football and Music. I am a huge fan of Manchester United and Shreya Ghoshal!
I am also a travel enthusiast and go on frequent treks/trips.

Looking forward to continue learning a lot from here and contributing in whatever way I can.
Old 22nd January 2011, 01:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Welcome aboard figo_united.

Everyone including me start as a passive user, however due to the content and topics discussed we get glued to the site and we eventually become a active member. Even mine was rejected several time but I never gave up and finally got through.

Please do a pit stop in announcement section to understand how the forum works.

Your Figo ownership thread can be started here

Thanks and have a pleasant stay
Old 22nd January 2011, 02:14   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Thanks camchennai.
I was not clear If I fit into the initial ownership or the long term, So wanted to clarify. Thanks for the pointer. I shall create a thread there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
Welcome aboard figo_united.

Everyone including me start as a passive user, however due to the content and topics discussed we get glued to the site and we eventually become a active member. Even mine was rejected several time but I never gave up and finally got through.

Please do a pit stop in announcement section to understand how the forum works.

Your Figo ownership thread can be started here

Thanks and have a pleasant stay
Closed Thread

Most Viewed