Team-BHP - hi everybody!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   hi everybody! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/9553-hi-everybody.html)

hi everybody.

just joined this forum 2 days back. and was so hooked on to reading the posts .. that totally forgot to tell a bit about myself.:p

i'm 19 years old. an IT student in his 3rd yr. and i jst love cars and anything to do wid them.

i drive a santro xing :-(.. too slow and handles like a boat.. but stil v v likeable.
dads got a ohc 1.5, and i pray like nuts daily to god.. that he'd upgrade n give me his car. its jst too wicked :D (that engine must be one of the best out there).

anyways nice to be a member of the BHP FAMILY.

Hi fuelled. Welcome to Team-BHP.
BTW, which college?..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuelled
hi everybody.

just joined this forum 2 days back. and was so hooked on to reading the posts .. that totally forgot to tell a bit about myself.:p

i'm 19 years old. an IT student in his 3rd yr. and i jst love cars and anything to do wid them.

i drive a santro xing :-(.. too slow and handles like a boat.. but stil v v likeable.
dads got a ohc 1.5, and i pray like nuts daily to god.. that he'd upgrade n give me his car. its jst too wicked :D (that engine must be one of the best out there).

Welcome to Team Bhp..

Glad to hear that you have a santro... But shocked to hear the comments about the car...
Hehehehe!!!
Enjoy ur time here... Have fun...

Quote:

Originally Posted by general_neo
Welcome to Team Bhp..

Glad to hear that you have a santro... But shocked to hear the comments about the car...
Hehehehe!!!
Enjoy ur time here... Have fun...

General, not everyone has a Turbo Charged Santro :D

welcome to the gang
njoy ur stay .....

Quote:

Originally Posted by dceite

is there really a turbo charged santro:confused: ??

Welcome to Team-bhp.

But can you define your statement about SAntro handling! Either your havent been in a boat or you drive a zig-zag fashion at high speeds. By the way, have you tried a scorpio? I thought it was the boat:P.

ANd pray for the keys of 1.5City.

Turbo charged what?

Welcome to the club. Hope to get some nice reviews and road-tests from you. Lets participate and make this forum rock.

:thumbs up Surya

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuelled
hi everybody.

Hey welcome to the forum. Enjoy ur stay..

The Xing is not all tht bad. Its a nice peppy car but ofcourse the OHC is miles ahead.

Cheers

hey welcome to the forum buddy.. n im prayin so that u do get the keys to the ohc .. once ur dad gets the accord or the civic :D...

~ cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by dceite

Alrite... I am tryin to hide myself... And All I get is people pokin me...
Poor me...
Okay!!! I have sold my santro...
hehehe!!!

lol:

hi bhpians. the net konked off so couldnt come to this place i call heaven.

anyways thanx 4 the wishes. i really do want that dam car.

and regards what i said bout the santro's handling. i jst meant it doesnt inspire a lot of confidence. but its prob cos i do drive a wee bit faster than most ppl. and bout half my driving cycle is on the nh8 highway where i do find the santro lacks power 4 overtaking and doesnt feel v comfortable at speeds(100-120). not that i doubt it flip over(it feels safe enough) but smhow out of place.

rest its a fine car. has a peppy engine. has descent torque at low rpms. v nice gearshifts. an in general nice and nible 4 the city.
gets my vote 4 a small car( if u have city driving as the focus).

hey dude

welcome to tbhp and i can see your already enjoying your stay.go through the announcements.

Rev

is there problem wid my posts?

No.No problem with your posts.but its advisable for newbies to go through the announcements.thats what they are put up for !!

Rev