Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2005, 21:47   #1
BHPian

Team-bhp-the ultimate motoring knowledge centre

Hi all, I am Purnendu Bagchi. Though I have been a member of this site for a long time now only recently I am logging into it frequently. And boy, what a site it is! Seems the best of the Indian motoring lovers and experts have assembled here. Surely, the best platform for the layman to get oneself enriched with the knowledge about the happenings in the 4-wheel world. Lucky that we have so many experienced persons around us to guide through the seemingly complicated world of "motoring" and its intricacies. The only comparison that comes into mind is that of mouthshut.com.
Now, let me introduce myself. I am a 37 year old 5'10" roundxc 100 kg male presently residing in Mumbai. Originally from Kolkata, transferred to Mumbai by my employer SBI 2 years back. I own a 2003 model Maruti 800 and one 2000 model Yamaha125.Interested to buy a Palio D but only after I manage to sell the maruti. I am not in a hurry, but if I get a good deal........ My interests are driving, travel, music, electronic goods etc. Working in SBI for last 10 years and presently am a middle level manager. May not stay in Mumbai for a long time because mine is an all India transferrable job. Nothing thrils me more than a weekend drive for a long distance.
I think thats all for the first time. Bye, bye
Purnendu
Old 30th December 2005, 00:48   #2
BHPian

hi.welcome to the team.Hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to go through the announcements section.

cheers,
sr
Old 2nd January 2006, 09:16   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Purnendu, Welcome to the Team-BHP, and thanks for the compliments to the site. Do try and join us for the Bombay regularly held BHP meets.

GTO
Old 2nd January 2006, 11:26   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed