Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2011, 18:43   #1

Hi Every one

I have been using this site for quite sometime now & thought its high time i join in, well i am a hardcore automobile enthusiast & an avid reader of anything to do with auto's.

Been into auto magazines since the advent of car&bike, Indian auto journal in india & have been tinkering with bikes & cars since.....having said that i have had the oppourtunity to own a Yamaha RD 350 & a suzuki shogun (wherein all my pocket money were spent on modification )

I am driving a ford ikon at the moment which has some mods such as FF headers, K&N filter, Remus end can & lenso wheels amonst others!

Am also an automobile engineer by profession & working in the auto industry at the moment, looking forward to some gud times here.

Cheers!
Old 24th January 2011, 05:48   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi Every one

Welcome aboard Lowrider

Please do a pit stop in announcement section to understand how the forum works.

I guess you have done some interesting mods in your Ikon, why not a separate thread??

Thanks and have a pleasant stay
Old 24th January 2011, 16:50   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard Lowrider!
I am sure youre knowledge on the technical side of the car will make a lot of interesting reading. Would love to read about the Ikon Mods in detail and the impact on performance. Maybe you can guide me on what to do for my Fabia!
Old 3rd February 2011, 14:44   #4
BHPian

welcome aboard Lowrider

have fun and that is a nice name Lowrider

rgds
Dp
Old 18th February 2011, 21:43   #5

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your welcome, sorry could not get back any sooner.

Well shivir, i am not all that an expert as you make me sound, yeah but i am chugging along.

As for the mods on my car, they do make a considerable difference in performance at the cost of a little fuel efficency...but as weall know who cares about that right!

To begin with you can instal a high performance & longer lasting K&N air filter for better breathing weather as a stock replacement shape or a cone type one followed by a free flow exhaust end can. This should give you some oomph and a sporty exhaust note.

Lowrider.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed