Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2011, 18:03   #16
BHPian

Re: A big hello from mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
Welcome aboard Jetblast101.

Do update us about Scorpio AT when you get one.

Happy and Safe driving
Yeah sure, I hoping to get it within this week if I am in town I will definitely put up an ownership report
Old 7th February 2011, 19:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblast101 View Post
Mostly fly on the gulf and south east asian sectors, what about you?

Welcome Jetblast sir!! Welcome aboard. But keep this in mind. When Sheelz sir bumps on you, you better watch out!! he'll be hot on your six with a missile lock on you!! you never know when he comes and goes Guess you understood which route he flies!! Like the famous Rajnikanth's quote "My way, is a seperate way" applies for Sheelz sir. They guard our skies.

So what engineer are you? Aero/mech?? tell us something more about your Flying, where you did your CPL from and so on. I am an Aero engineer by qualification and profession and you remind me of my last year when I stepped in IGRUA to start my flying career.
Old 8th February 2011, 00:06   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post
Welcome Jetblast sir!! Welcome aboard. But keep this in mind. When Sheelz sir bumps on you, you better watch out!! he'll be hot on your six with a missile lock on you!! you never know when he comes and goes Guess you understood which route he flies!! Like the famous Rajnikanth's quote "My way, is a seperate way" applies for Sheelz sir. They guard our skies.

So what engineer are you? Aero/mech?? tell us something more about your Flying, where you did your CPL from and so on. I am an Aero engineer by qualification and profession and you remind me of my last year when I stepped in IGRUA to start my flying career.
I am an electronics engineer, did my flying from the US so which airline do you fly? Sheelz may fly a separate way but so do I anyway we at team-bhp to discuss cars and not technical aspects of the aircrafts we fly, I would love to discuss airplanes all day long but not on a public forum like this.
Old 8th February 2011, 09:48   #19
Senior - BHPian

Well, there are already few pilots in here and there is a seperate thread for aero engine, a 747 and on an airbus aircraft too. So you can share your experiences there. I know its "OT" but automobile enthusiasts need not talk about automobiles each and everytime, more over an aircraft is just a three wheeler when its on ground just kidding

Anyways would be happy to hear more on your travelogues, since you fly gulf routes you should be getting to see lots of exotic cars over there! keep us updated on them.

Once again welcome aboard.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks