Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2011, 18:59   #1
BHPian

Brief Introduction

I am thrilled to join this community of fellow gearheads, since I am one too. The quality of the posts is what attracted me here, and I hope to be able to contribute positively in time.

Working as university faculty in upstate New York, my main hobbies are cars, photography and music. I like to service all my cars as much as is possible, and presently have six which are listed in my profile.

I started with an old rusty Suzuki FX (if anybody still remembers those) years ago, and worked my way up to the present cars in a totally self-made fashion, getting a multi-disciplinary education and career going in the arduous and prolonged process.

Thank you all for a warm welcome beforehand, since I am sure that I am in GREAT company at this website!
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:44   #2
BHPian

Re: Brief Introduction

Welcome aboard VCheng.

Please let us know how you came to know about Team-BHP and expecting few ownership reports from your end.

Happy and safe driving
Old 3rd February 2011, 22:59   #3
BHPian

A friend of mine told me about Team BHP actually, so I spent a few days lurking before jumping in, impressed by the standards and their enforcement here.

I would love to post about my ownership experiences and much besides, but before I start doing that, I just need some time to get a better sense of the site and its members.

Unlike my previous experience at another website where my openness caused much anguish and heartache among some of the more established members, I just want to be more careful here.

Right now my fun car, the Vette, is sleeping under a foot of snow, but come spring time I am sure I will have lots to share.
Old 4th February 2011, 00:49   #4
BHPian

Do visit announcement section, it will help you in understanding how the forum works.
Old 4th February 2011, 02:11   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
Do visit announcement section, it will help you in understanding how the forum works.
Thanks! I will go through it once again.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks