Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2011, 13:48   #1
BHPian

Greetings fellow petrolheads!

Hey everyone!
Great to finally be a part of this awesome community! A little bit about myself..I'm originally from Bangalore, but been living here for 20 something years..I do go back to Bangalore from time to time.
I was working as a medical scientist (our team contributed to the Human Genome Project), but after a while the monotony got to me. So I tossed up between studying or switching jobs..ended up getting back to study..I'm doing medicine right now (still got 2 years to go).

My current ride is a 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK diesel, got her new in January 2007..just over 4 years now (also just crossed the 130,000 km mark). Done a lot of offroading over the years, but nothing like what some of you have done here! Wow..and some of you guys build your own cars (especially Jeeps!)..amazing!

Greetings fellow petrolheads!-img_2103.jpg

Other cars I drive regularly are my parents' 2010 ML63 AMG and my sister's 2010 C220 CDI. I also have a private pilot licence and fly whenever I can (only small single engined aircraft though).

Ok guys..thats it about me. I'm so glad to be here..and looking forward to reading and contributing to this awesome forum. Also would love to see more posts by fellow Jeepers about their rides and their wicked modifications!
Thanks everyone!
Old 12th February 2011, 14:30   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings fellow petrolheads!

welcome to the forum Jeeper1941. a nice jeep you have got there. I have always wanted a jeep but have never got around to buying one. write up a longterm ownership . You are write about the forum ,it is wealth of knowledge.
Old 12th February 2011, 23:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings fellow petrolheads!

Welcom Mate to the team Would love to read about some of your off roading experiences down under along with photos. Or should i say Go Aussie Go!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed