Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2011, 12:02   #1
BHPian

Namaskaar !!

Team-BHP !!

A big Thank You for the opportunity to be a part of this movement of Indian petrol-heads.

My TBHP relationship started some 3 years ago, when i had accompanied a friend of mine to a accessories shop in south delhi to get a new ICE for his ritz. It was there that i met some TBHP'ians, who were helping out with some really great advice for people walking in, it was a Sunday. Needless to say i was really impressed and since then I've been hooked to TBHP.

But my association to cars goes back to my childhood, as early as 7. I slotted the handgear of our family fiat 1100/premier padmini into neutral and took a cool ride down the slope into someone's house/living room. That was memorable.

My mother introduced me to SUV/trucks when i was small, she had a Tata Sierra, estate and 2 amby's. One of the amby's was later fitted with a Tata 407 engine !! She also maintained a Dihatsu cherade for some time.

I have returned to india some time ago and looking to invest in a car soon. Currently driving between a i10 sports/2000 m800 and a 2004 bajaj pulsar.

Above all, looking forward to sharing and gaining ideas, experiences, knowledge and simply the love for cars.
Old 23rd February 2011, 14:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Namaskaar !!

Welcome to the forum layndrivr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by layndrivr View Post
Team-BHP !!

But my association to cars goes back to my childhood, as early as 7. I slotted the handgear of our family fiat 1100/premier padmini into neutral and took a cool ride down the slope into someone's house/living room. That was memorable.

Havent we all done that. Good ol childhood memories.

Do have a look at the Rules and Do's and Dont's section.
Hope you have a great time.
Keep revvin. Drive/Ride safe.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks