Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2011, 16:13   #1

Greetings from Bengaluru

Greetings fellow BHPians! It's an absolute honor to be a part of this community.

I'm a Computer Engineer from Pune, and have been in Bangalore for just about four years now, and I'm heading back home in a couple weeks. So feeling pretty sad to leave this wonderful city.

Well I have always been a huge fan of cars and Formula One, and Team-BHP has been a wonderful and comprehensive source of information. In fact I'd like to thank the community for making it so easy for me to go ahead and book my first car - The 1.2 Figo Zxi (Chill Metallic), thanks to GTO's brilliant review and the very interesting ownership reports.

So I'm looking forward to driving home my Figo once I'm back to Pune, and of course posting an ownership report whenever possible. Hopefully we'll see some more Figo Petrol owners in the months to come!

Cheers.
Old 7th March 2011, 00:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings from Bengaluru

Congrats on your new car. Are you heading back in your new one?
Do check if there are any run-in requirements.
Old 7th March 2011, 09:12   #3

Re: Greetings from Bengaluru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Congrats on your new car. Are you heading back in your new one?
Do check if there are any run-in requirements.
Thanks Ampere! No, I've booked the car in Pune, and I'm hoping to take delivery as soon as I reach.

As for the run-in requirements, I have seen a lot many posts for the diesel where it is advisable to keep the revs under 2500 rpm for the first 1000 kms? Not sure about the petrol though. I guess the service center folks or the manual should probably give me a clue.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks