Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2011, 17:50   #1
MK3
BHPian

Happy to be here~

Hi Fellow BHPians!

I came across team-bhp when starting to look for reviews of latest cars as i am planning to buy one soon. From that moment, i am a regular visitor, traveled across ownership reviews, petrol vs diesel, joke thread, movies thread, cooking thread, dealer reviews, team-bhp and your wife thread, travelogue, buying a car in less than 6 minutes via sms and more. Thats it, i decided, this is where i want to be and here i am, thanks to Team-BHP Admin. Am third time lucky.

My first memorable experience with cars was with our Ambacar, thats how we liked to call our Ambassador that my father had. It certainly was a 'Sofa on Wheels'. Now that am planning to buy a car for myself, i am reminded of those days, the pleasure of riding, comfort, safety feel, all of that.

I like to thank the moderators and members of the forum for creating this fun place

Looking forward to a long happy journey with team-bhp!
Old 12th March 2011, 21:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Happy to be here~

Hi,
A warm welcome.

I'm sure you'll find this a fun place. When you buy your car, please do post an ownership thread.

Regards
Sutripta
Old 16th March 2011, 15:14   #3
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

MK3

Welcome

Trust me, even if you spend a few hours a day on the forum every single day you will still find something new to learn and share with the forum even a few years down the line, this is a gold mine of information.
Old 17th March 2011, 16:02   #4
MK3
BHPian

Thanks Sutripta, ACM.
I have started my test drives, will create a post soon after am done.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks