Team-BHP - From Gods Own Country
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   From Gods Own Country (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/98-gods-own-country.html)

Hi guys...
when i saw your URL,i thot it mite be just another forum,...but hey u ppl rocks maaan ...keep it goin..i am an engineer from cochin,working as design engnr for a mech firm.i drive a city 1.5...i own a modded bullet..just cosmetic modds..mind u ..hope to learn a new thing everyday here

Welcome aboard,
Good to know that people have started realising that this isn't just another forum.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Hey Parvez,

You didnt tell us where you saw the URL? Welcome to Team-BHP

GTO

Welcome pervez.....enjoy ur stay!
Besides....could u tell me more about ur modded Bullet?

welcome pervez
this is just not another site.
and im sure u will learn a lot of thingsby just hanging around
i have

Hey ...
welcome aboard ...;-) even am from cochin

Hey Kewl ..wr in cochin are u from?...

and shravan...i have changed my rear tyre ..now eliminator tyres and thunderbird seats...maaan how it changes the look from the rear..hey guys there is a bullet in cochin with opel astras rear tyre....it was shown on local channel...man looks huuuuge...will try to post a snap if possibl

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (artofzen @ July 19 2004,12:56)]Hey ...
welcome aboard ...;-) even am *from cochin

Looks like we found our green modded "artof" Zen in cochin Parvez

to quote parvez from the How did you hear about TBHP? thread >

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
Although i do make it a habit to read autocar every month,i think i missed this link featured in it.i came to know about this site from a green modded zen, i used to notice it ,and for the last few days i have been seeing this stickers on it..Love cars ,Live cars...so i thot man ..i shud check it out indeed....hey green zen guy from...cochin...if u are reading this ..Thank you...i juz lov this place now

cya
R

and for the last few days i have been seeing this stickers on it..Love cars ,Live cars...so i thot man ..i shud check it out indeed....hey green zen guy from...cochin...if u are reading this ..Thank you...i juz lov this place now

SUPER!!!

Is it?... i see a yellow car snap as his icon ...instead of a zen lol...Even i am ordering those stickesr for my city

Hey guys ...y dont u ppl make a trip to kerala...although not known for cars...houseboats we do have ..for a change

have you guys heard of an MPV called kazwa?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (parvez @ July 20 2004,17:44)]Is it?... *i see a yellow car snap as his icon ...instead of a zen lol...Even i am ordering those stickesr for my city

Faster man faster!!

KAZWA aka Kaja Beedi planned to bring out estate with ISZ engine ;)

yep ;-) that one...dint thnk ppl knew abt it ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (parvez @ July 20 2004,17:44)]Even i am ordering those stickesr for my city

Yep!

It is time for you to return the favour and get another autohead to notice the TBHP sticker on your car

Heres How to go about getting yourself some TBHP stickers!

cya
R