Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2011, 21:35   #1

Hello to all.

Hello people, Almost after an year of joining in as a member I am able to post my introduction. There was a technical glitch I pressume which has been take care of now.Thanks to the support team. I am extremely delighted to be a part of this great community, where knowledge is abundant and interest of others a plenty. I am currently flying as a pilot in the national carrier of India and this journey of joining team bhp started with my wish of buying a Mahindra MM55O.
In short I ve fulfilled my wish and is a proud owner of the ever delight to eye, MM55O. Apart from the jeep I drive a Honda city ZX, Ride a legend, the Yamaha RD 35O and also have a bicycle.And yes there is an apetitie for more in near future.Flying,driving and riding is a passion that I follow with my heart.And I am sure I will meet great people and be friends in time to come, through this amazing community.Adios
Old 14th March 2011, 22:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to all.

Welcome Captain to T-BHP. You seem to have covered the entire lifecyle of wheels right from the bicyle to the jets. I am sure you must have had a tricycle as well earlier

Would be interested in having a look at your Jeep. I hope there would be some pictures coming soon.
Old 16th March 2011, 15:17   #3
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome, you have covered it all from the cycle, to the RD350 to the refined honda to the Mahindra 550, from 2 to 4 wheels from refined and reliable to the not so refined and sort off unreliable.

You will find a lot of info on each of your automotive interests on TBHP.
Old 16th March 2011, 15:28   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard Capt Vicky-you can give us a pilot eye view of the Indian road scene. Great website with greater guys driving the lenght and breadth of the Country. a few pictures of the Mahindra will do the trick
Old 23rd March 2011, 04:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Welcome Captain to T-BHP. You seem to have covered the entire lifecyle of wheels right from the bicyle to the jets. I am sure you must have had a tricycle as well earlier

Would be interested in having a look at your Jeep. I hope there would be some pictures coming soon.
Hey Amit. You bet, I did have a tricycle. I will try to post the picture of my jeep, but really not sure how to do that. Still new to the site.
Old 23rd March 2011, 04:59   #6

Hello again guys, Just figured out how to post picture. So here Is the picture of my MM 55O jeep.These were taken on a drive from Delhi to Ranthambore after buying it from Delhi. Hope you all like it. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello to all.-mm.jpg  

Hello to all.-achilles-012.jpg  

Old 23rd March 2011, 19:37   #7
BHPian

Welcome Buddy...

Good to see another aircrew in this community.
Have a pleasant stay here..

Good weather, fair winds and Happy Landings!!!

Last edited by sheelz : 23rd March 2011 at 19:38.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks