Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2011, 10:33   #1
BHPian

Hello from Chaand!

My name is Chaand in short and I am 34 years young.
I am married and settled in Mumbai. Wifey is not much into cars so I get to hog the wheel all the time

I own an Indica Vista Aura+ Quadrajet which I purchased in September 2010 and have clocked 8000KM on it so far.

Apart from motoring, I enjoy photography and travelling. Love to travel in groups!

Have been a lurker on TBHP for a long time and have had long and hard looks at many posts. Needless to say, I find myself in elite company. Look forward to contributing from my side as well by posting on useful stuff and attending some TBHP meets as well. Any idea when the next Mumbai meet is scheduled?
Old 19th March 2011, 22:19   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello from Chaand!

Welcome aboard Chaand! This is a great forum with very friendly and level headed mods. Wishing you a good time here!
Old 19th March 2011, 23:39   #3
BHPian

Welcpme, Have a great stay
Looking forward to know more about your ride and driving experiences
Old 20th March 2011, 04:32   #4
BHPian

Welcome Chaand ! Have Fun!
Old 20th March 2011, 10:43   #5
BHPian

Hi,

Welcome to tbhp! You are warned that this forum is more addictive than marijuana. From the few lines you have written, you seem to write well. Look forward to some of your travelogues.

Pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Chaand View Post
My name is Chaand in short and I am 34 years young.
I am married and settled in Mumbai. Wifey is not much into cars so I get to hog the wheel all the time

I own an Indica Vista Aura+ Quadrajet which I purchased in September 2010 and have clocked 8000KM on it so far.

Apart from motoring, I enjoy photography and travelling. Love to travel in groups!

Have been a lurker on TBHP for a long time and have had long and hard looks at many posts. Needless to say, I find myself in elite company. Look forward to contributing from my side as well by posting on useful stuff and attending some TBHP meets as well. Any idea when the next Mumbai meet is scheduled?
Old 20th March 2011, 15:36   #6
BHPian

Thanks to all for the warm responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradkumar View Post

You are warned that this forum is more addictive than marijuana. From the few lines you have written, you seem to write well. Look forward to some of your travelogues.
Man! Isn't the word addictive an understatement? This place IS addictive and I was addicted this site even before i joined. Now that I have the right to post, I enjoy it even more
Closed Thread

Most Viewed