Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2011, 13:23   #1
BHPian

Hello

God! this forum is addictive and I have been high reading the postings for the some years now but I do not know why I refrained from joining the forum! Finally made my mind up and registered.

I am from Udupi but live and work in Bangalore. I got my Drivers License the day I turned 18 and I am still crazy about automobiles. I love to drive and would not miss any chance to go driving long distance. Coupled with Photography, which I follow passionately, has taken me to different places unknown to many.

It is good to be connected to like minded petrol and diesel heads who have taken up the cause of Safe Driving. I am sure there will lot to learn here! Thanks

Vineeth Bhat
Old 25th March 2011, 14:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello

Welcome to TBHP, Vineeth.
Do share some of your travels to these unknown places. As you may already know, lot of TBHPians love to combine photography with drives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinboy View Post
Coupled with Photography, which I follow passionately, has taken me to different places unknown to many.
Old 25th March 2011, 22:39   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Welcome to TBHP, Vineeth.
Do share some of your travels to these unknown places. As you may already know, lot of TBHPians love to combine photography with drives.
Will share the interesting ones soon! I used to go almost every weekend but off late I have not ventured out much! Do TBHP members venture out on drives together? I presume there are lots of us here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks