Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2011, 17:16   #1
BHPian

Hello Everybody !!!

Hello guys,

Myself Sandeep Gaikwad. I am 30 yrs old. I live in Mumbai and work for IT Consultant Company named as Hewitt Associates (I) Pvt Ltd., Cars and Bikes are my passion, this was the main reason to be a fan Team-Bhp which i came across while surfing internet. I have completed my M.Com from Mumbai University and then did Software Testing Crash Course.

I am reading Team-Bhp since last 1 1/2 year and thought of joining the great community only in last month. I really appreciate all reviews and road tests which are very very neutral.

Needless to mention but then I have to...I was BORN with some sought of deficiency and that led to permanent physical disability for both lower limbs......chill out, enjoying it !!!!

Currently my parking garage is loaded with Mahindra Scorpio Vlx, Maruti Suzuki Alto Lxi and my very own modified (attached 2 extra wheels for balancing) Dec 2005 model - HONDA ACTIVA.....!!!

I love to drive this sweet little Activa and have taken her to places as far as 200 kms from home town...

Soon I will come up with a Ownership review of my dream vehicle - Honda Activa....!!!
Old 7th April 2011, 11:44   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everybody !!!

Hi Sandy1711,

Welcome aboard!

How / have your Scorpio and Alto been modified?

Have you heard of Ferdi's work : Link to his website

cya around,
R
Old 7th April 2011, 13:29   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Everybody !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi Sandy1711,

Welcome aboard!

How / have your Scorpio and Alto been modified?

Have you heard of Ferdi's work : Link to his website

cya around,
R

No...both vehicle are not modified. Scorpio being always driven by big bro and Alto is quite the darling of my dad. Morever if I modified these vehicles...the driving space has to be sacrificed or alteast compromised. My dad and big bro both are well built. So just left that idea with myself. I have heard about Ferdi and spoken to him couple of times.

He also helped me with changing my Driving Fitness Certificate from Auto Transmission to Manual...!!!! He said AT is more suitable to us that a MT one.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed