Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2011, 18:26   #1

The Road Not Taken !

"...Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference!" - Robert Frost

In fact taking the road less traveled has not only made a lot of difference but has also added on the fun and excitement I have had time and again !

Friends, my name is Neeraj Sinha and I stay in Bangalore. I graduated as a Mechanical Engineer but finally landed in the of World of IT. My first car was a Japnese make - Nissan Sentra GXE. I thoroughly enjoyed drivng in it. Thereafter after I settled in Bangalore, I bought Hyundai i10 1.2L Magna and I simply love the way it has been performing on road. I just finished a 2 day trip to Coorg a couple of weeks ago with my better half and it was an unbelievable trip. We were luckly to see the first rains in Coorg. We will come back to the trip details in subsequent posts.

I am fascinated by how involved all of you are on this forum. Your attention to detail about everything that is posted makes me feel very nice to be part of this community. A good majority of the members love travelling and so do I. I love exploring new and and unexplored places. I am basically a fun loving guy who wants to participate in your discussions around cars and all the exiciting places to visit in India. After seeing a lot of places around US, I now feel India is no less and there is yet so much to explore.

I hope to have a nice time sharing our experiences and travellogues !

Best Wishes,
Neeraj
Old 7th April 2011, 19:20   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Road Not Taken !

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj.sinha View Post
"...Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference!" - Robert Frost
My favorite lines and takes me to school days, those evergreen days!

BTW welcome to T-BHP Mr.Sinha. Happy to see one more Mechanical Engineer here. Have a pleasant stay ahead.
Old 8th April 2011, 09:06   #3

Thanks a lot "Boss" ! I completed my graduation in 2004, good 7 years ago. Bangalore was very different then in terms of congestion and development . I got admission in PESIT through the common admission test in 2000 and then I never realized how 4 years passed by (Sweet Memories !). However one good thing about Bangalore even till date is the weather, that helped me with my decision to move and settle down in Bangalore.

I sometimes feel sad how my subjects changed gradually from Engineering Mechanics & Theory of Machine to Linux, TIBCO & Oracle Weblogic. Despite being in IT, the love for Machines is always alive.

Cheers
Neeraj
Old 10th April 2011, 12:54   #4
BHPian

Welcome Neeraj to the world of Petrol heads.Have a great stay here.Do be active in travelogue forum and also write a review of your I10 .
All the best
Closed Thread

Most Viewed