Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2011, 11:06   #1

Yippee. I got my membership approved

Hi Folks,

First and Foremost, thanks to team-BHP team for approving my membership on the third attempt. Its been a pleasure to be associated with one of the finest portal on automobiles and automobile enthusiasts.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yegnesh Iyer. I work as a Delivery Manager for a leading Software company based out of Bangalore. I currently own a Hyundai Santro XO (2006) and a Mahindra Scorpio VLX(2011) purchased in Feb. It was team-BHP that helped me take an informed decision on the purchase of Scorpio.

I look forward to be an active member and be a part of the larger community out here. I shall also post my ownership review of my white beast very soon.

Cheers
Yegnesh
Old 18th April 2011, 15:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Yippee. I got my membership approved

Hello Yegnesh,

Welcome. That is a nice little garage that you have got there. Even after all these years, the Santro is still a very good city hatch for its third gear and maneuverability. And, for the price range, nothing beats your 'white beast' for its road presence. Hope you have a great time here. Bring out the ownership reviews soon.
Old 25th April 2011, 11:22   #3

Re: Yippee. I got my membership approved

Hi VKumars,

Thanks a lot for your wishes. The Santro still drives like a new car and every time I take it out, its a pleasure to drive. The new addition, the White Beast is amazing. I have driven to Chennai couple of times and finished Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty during this weekend. I will write the ownership review and my travelogue soon.

Cheers

Yegnesh
Closed Thread

Most Viewed