Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2012, 18:05   #16
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Re: Alto Lxi : My Point A to Point B - Done 25000Kms

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
52k on the ODO, what all major checks you did post 30k? will be really helpful if you can also share the bill / costs for each of those service.
AltoHoncho,

My LTO has been pending for ages now. I haven't been able to get down to writing it due to a sheer lack of time. I will surely get down to it by this weekend.

gpa
Old 12th June 2012, 18:05   #17
BHPian

Note from Mod: There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the board experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use spell-checkers.

Last edited by GTO : 11th September 2012 at 11:03.
tasuray is offline   Received Infraction
Old 14th June 2012, 14:48   #18
BHPian

Hi,
In our search for the fitting hatch, we've revisited the Alto K10 on a couple of ocassions, and each time we've shied away from it owing to one single factor.

We plan to use the hatch for mild city rides, but it's greatest use might be on highways, including maybe a couple of really long rides between Mumbai and Bangalore. It is this latter use of our proposedely new hatch that is dissuading us from looking at the Alto K10.

My question for all Alto K10 users is, would you put your faith in your vehicle to travel as long a distance as betwen Mumbai and Bangalore? It will be for two people, with luggage, and in the month of oct-nov.
Old 17th June 2012, 20:49   #19
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
52k on the ODO, what all major checks you did post 30k? will be really helpful if you can also share the bill / costs for each of those service.
As promised I got down to completing the report this weekend. The LTO review is finally done. You can take a look at the thread here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...20000-kms.html

If you need any detailed info on the 30k service, please do let me know on that thread and I will reply.

Cheers,
gpa
Old 28th March 2017, 13:36   #20
BHPian

Hi all,

I have an alto lxi bs III 2008 model (8.5 yrs old). The odo reading as on today is 78,530 kms. So its nearing 80k kms and I am planning to get the 80k service from the dealer workshop sk wheels in turbhe, navi mumbai where i always get it serviced (i also get my celerio serviced there). I know they charge high compared to MASS or local garages but i dont know any good reliable local garage in navi mumbai. If anyone knows please suggest.

The maruti owners manual suggests certain parts like brake master cylinder, engine oil and filter, brake fluid, manual transmission and differential oil, spark plug, battery water etc. to be replaced. Apart from those, does anyone recommend anything else to be checked or replaced?

The car has undergone clutch assembly replacement at around 40k kms, front suspension replacement at around 65k kms, rear wheel and front wheel bearing replacement, battery changed twice at an interval of 3 to 3.5 yrs, 4 tyres changed to tubeless tyres at around 45k kms.

I was wondering if i need to request any additional things to be checked like fuel injector cleaning etc during 80k service? Also i am going to get 12v cigarette lighter port fixed from service centre. I plan to keep the car for another 2-3 yrs (or maybe more, who knows!).

Please advise.
Old 28th March 2017, 15:18   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.abc View Post
Hi all,

I have an alto lxi bs III 2008 model (8.5 yrs old). The odo reading as on today is 78,530 kms. So its nearing 80k kms and I am planning to get the 80k service from the dealer workshop sk wheels in turbhe, navi mumbai where i always get it serviced (i also get my celerio serviced there). I know they charge high compared to MASS or local garages but i dont know any good reliable local garage in navi mumbai. If anyone knows please suggest.

Please advise.
I havent actually used the services of these guys but they could be worthy of a look judging from the reviews.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai...vi-mumbai.html
sumeethaldankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2017, 15:54   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
I havent actually used the services of these guys but they could be worthy of a look judging from the reviews.

www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/175451-multi-car-workshop-s-k-karzone-navi-mumbai.html

Thank you so much for the info. The reviews are quite positive and the owner himself being a Team BHP member also instills some confidence in me to try out this service centre. I really dont want to over spend on my 9 year old alto but still at the same time would like to take care of all the necessities without unnecessary expenses. Thanks a ton. Will book an appointment with them over the weekend.
ar.abc is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks