Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2011, 11:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice

FINALLY IT HAPPENS!! Yes. On the 11th of May 2011, the white beauty finally came home and it turned out to be one of those days I am going to remember for a long time, not that everything was perfect but still.
Here is a pic to inaugurate this thread.

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-hg.jpg

Firstly, I would like to mention that with this thread I want to spread as much information about the i-catcher as possible but you guys have to keep in mind that I am kind of new to this driving world(where people drive their car on actual roads ). YES, I am a new driver with fairly less experience but I am an eager learner especially when it comes to cars. So hence it is implied that all you gurudevs can pour in as much advice as possible to preserve and maintain this Korean beauty with the utmost amount of care. Heck I feel like I got married to a Korean girl.
Secondly, please pardon any mistakes from my side since I am a novice.

It was mid-2010 when I joined a driving school and yes it gives me great pleasure to tell you guys that I actually learnt proper driving from there starting from proper driving etiquettes to parking the car to the tightest of spots. So then my friend Shiv was kind enough to give me his Civic and Getz to sharpen my driving skills although I never dared to take the car out on busy roads. Who wants to take a chance with the Civic and feel guilty for a very long time. But still having a car at home is very essential to become a "driver"---a real one. And I was not yet one.

Back in 2009

Mom decides to get a car. Obviously it was a long time since we sold our 800 and she was having difficulties to move around because of age. So thus started my research process.
I remember that is when I discovered Team-Bhp and started going through the car threads. Reading initial ownership reports is still my favorite pass time. So initially the main contenders were Hyundai i20 and Fiat Punto. I chucked out the swift because... well...I dont have a reason. Lets say the boring interiors.(Amazing car no doubt).
i20 was an option which never went out of my list(well all the other cars did eventually lol). I liked the looks and the features, OMG-loaded to the gill. At that time I couldnt have even dreamt of so many features in the car I wanted to buy.

1) Fiat Punto: Punto gradually made an exit from my list. I think it was too ashamed of its A.$.$(After Sales Service).

2) Volkswagen POLO: MAN!! I had fallen in love with this German bomb since the day I saw it in flesh and I loved the way it moved. I still do infact. But given the reliability of Germans nowadays, the thin VW network and the lack of the features and the long waiting period and an extra 40K and ...phew..the list goes on--I had to drop the idea of the POLO with a heavy heart.

3) Chevy BEAT A segment lower but a wonderful car. I would have surely bought it if my mom could not stretch her budget for the Korean.

And there were many other cars that were there but all were chucked out of the list by the i20. It stood there alone. Primarily because the car is amazingly comfortable and that would help my mom. She never had any kind of needs or wants from the car. But since its her car and she has worked so hard all these years this is what she deserved. A premium hatchback called Hyundai i20. Only if I could buy her the car. Sigh!!

So it was decided and i20 it was going to be. That was October 2009. Haha. And thus the wait starts. A rather long wait.

NOTE: Please click on the pics for better resolution. Such small resolution does not justify the beauty. Just my honest opinion.

Last edited by Pancham : 29th May 2011 at 12:12.
Pancham is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2011, 13:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: The i-catcher is here and it uber cools too: 2011 Hyundai i20 Asta

CHAPTER 1

The TD and Booking Process

We booked the car on the 17th of April. Before that I had taken a short drive in a Sportz variant which the dealer had brought to my home. And to my fear they had brought a ready to deliver vehicle. I hated this somehow. It cuts down on your TD too.

SP: Sir please lets not go too far, Sir please lets not test its power , Sir please dont make me connect the ODO, Sir please dont clock too many KMs with the connected ODO.
I HATE YOU SP!!

I know I should not have taken the TD but I could not resist . All these months I had only dreamt of sitting behind the wheel of the i20 and now when the day comes this happens. NO. That SP cannot play the villain. No. So I decided to take the TD.

Then came the booking day. I know I am stupid but I had even dreamt at least a 100 times of the booking day.

Actually the thing is everything seems perfect till the booking. You will find Mr. SP calling you all the time , checking out with you, and not annoying you at all.

S.P : " Sir, how is next week"
Me: " For what ?"
S.P : " For booking, sir, actually sir we have this early bud or bird or whatever..and you can get the car quickly."
Me: ???? need more time please..

So the D-day came and everything went well. I was told the car would take at least 15 days. i was OK with it . And thus started the wait, again.

Decided to take finance(SBI) and insurance(TATA AIG) from showroom. Dont call me stupid. My mom's decision that was + i am lazy.

Freebies: After a lot of negotiations( I mean a lot) the answer was the same. Sir, nothing for the i20 yet. But still I landed up with the floor mats, mud flaps and boot mat and car cover (useless) and perfume (useless).

So this was till booking when the dealer was still not sure if the customer will buy or not . Now that you have booked you get taken for granted and the problem starts.

CHAPTER 2

SBI woes

Post booking period is like you have got engaged with the one you love and now you are waiting for the wedding day(No, I am not married. just a thought). It is the time when you go through all the threads, decide on the accessories, discuss about the car with your friends(and bore them). BUT i had already done all that. But still I was very excited that after the LOOONNGG wait finally my dream is going to come true. And hence I waited. Only if I knew there was another wait heading my way.

During this period as the buyer we had one duty to perform. We were asked by the SP to submit the necessary documents in the showroom so that he could send them to the bank for the loan processing to start. And that is what I did. I gave him all the documents by the 19th of April and then i was told that the SBI guys will call me up and ask my mom to come over for verification within 3-4 days. He also mentioned that the loan processing will take max 10 days. So I expected the car to arrive by the 6th of May as it was Akshaya Tritiya. Then the wait started and we waited and waited. No phone call came. The West Bengal elections were held on the 27th of April. So it was quite expected that the bank employees will not be available for work. Yes, it happens in W.B. Then came the 29thh when I lost all the patience and I called up the SP with a stern voice this time. He made a few calls and made sure that the SBI people call us the next day. They did. Everything was verified on the 30th. The chap at the desk was Pramod. He told us that we will receive an SMS within a couple of days about the approval of the loan and will ask us to come and collect the Delivery Order. So we were done with our duties. The wait started AGAIN!! No SMS reached us. In the meanwhile I visited the showroom(on the 5th IIRC) to submit some other documents when I told the SP that we hadnt received any SMS. He immediately called up Pramod and casually asked him about the rate of interest. Then I got a shock. SBI interest rates had been increased from the 1st of May. It was 9.5% previously now it was 10.75%.

I was very patient in dealing with this. I told them the loan processing was delayed by them. I submitted the papers on the 19th itself. So WHY SHOULD WE SUFFER? The SP had no answer. All this happened and SBI was all quiet and mum. They didnt bother to inform us about anything. Forget it they werent even bothered to give us the D.O. The next day SP calls me to tell me that our loan has been approved. I was getting agitated. The SP had to call me and tell me. WHAT WERE THE SBI PEOPLE DOING?? SLEEPING. Finally, we received an SMS and were asked to go the JEEVAN SUDHA building to collect our D.O. As me and my mom reached the place the environment was typical. The office was nice but the people had it written on their face: WE ARE NOT LOOSING OUR JOBS. SO WHAT THE HECK. One of them (who seemed to be the chief) was gulping down Coca Cola from a 2 Litre bottle and cracking jokes and laughing it loud. The others werent different either. Finally someone called us. We sat down in front of a young guy who looked smart. Remember friends by that time "I was boiling...with anger". i just cannot tolerate callous behaviour and this type of work culture. So coming back to the smart guy..he was very polite and calm. After all the documentation he gave us a sheet where the EMI was given and I again got a shock. (I am running out of smileys..Dhatt!!). THEY HAD CALCULATED A WRONG EMI. I showed him that and also showed him the calculation. He agreed to me. I couldnt control and burst out "YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING..NOTHING. You people dont even care to inform me that the interest rates have increased and now the calculation of EMI is wrong." GREAT!! After that a lady approaches my mom and smiles and says--
" Ma'am we have this blah blah debit card. Would you like to take it. It would help you buy petrol and blah blah....."

I thanked God that she was a lady.

So the main problems faced related to the finance are stated below point wise for your benefit:

1) The showroom said the rates were fixed for the first 2 years but the bank claimed there is no such scheme of fixed rates. All are floating

2) SBI didnt care to communicate with us about anything. Not even interest rate hike or for verifiaction. As if they were doing us a favour.

3) Wrong calculation of EMI

4) Excessive delay that forced us to go for the hiked rate of interest.

The list goes on and on.

CHAPTER 2 ends..... contd

Last edited by Pancham : 29th May 2011 at 12:23.
Old 22nd May 2011, 14:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

CHAPTER 3

Showroom Woes

Well the showroom did not lag behind when it came to testing my patience. I had informed the SP atleast 3 times the date and time of the PDI. I had even called him up in the morning of the scheduled day. He said no problem and the car will surely arrive from the stock yard by 3.30 P.M. I was excited. Finally I will get to see my bride. Lol.

So i decided to reach the showroom by 4.00 P.M in case they are late by 30 minutes or so. Guess what, they were late by 4 hours. yes they made me wait for 4 hours. I dont know what kind of work culture is this but in spite of informing the SP that I will come over to see the car he did not bother to get the car. Instead when I reached the showroom the front desk girl came up to me to ask me what am i looking for. I told her that I had come for the inspection of my white i20. Her expression changed and I felt something was fishy. And guess what? They sent the driver to the stockyard after I had reached the showroom. It was as if they were pretty sure that I will not turn up for the PDI. it takes around 2 hours to reach the stockyard from the showroom.

But I was stubborn. I had made up my mind that I will not go home without seeing the car. What if there was an accident that was causing the delay, what if they had screwed up something. I decided to wait. I had my cousin with me so was not very bored. Plus the excitement to see the car was also there.

Then came the CAR at 07.00 P.M!! Things looked pretty ok. I superficially checked it and decided to come over again the next day as it had become dark by then and there was no point performing a PDI in the dark.

CHAPTER 4

Showroom Woes part II

Delivery was not smooth either.

The PDI was OK. I was satisfied with the car. Then came the D-Day. We were all there. My mom, dad, Shiv, cousin(who was there during the PDI) and me of course. There was something which I did not know. I had extensively researched about the i20 but i had missed out on one thing. Well so had the showroom guys. It was the seat belt alarm. Previously it was only the Sportz and Magna variant which I had driven. So, did not know that the seat belt alarm had a different pattern. In the Sportz and Magna variant whenever you put the key in the ON position the alarms goes off if you are not wearing the seat belt. But in Asta the alarms only goes off when you reach certain speed. I guess it is 20 Km/hr. But I did not know this . So whenever I was putting the key in the On position there was no alarm. I told the SP about this during the PDi. But he did not seem to do anything. So when the delivery day came almost every one in the showroom was in my car trying to fix the alarm. Only if they knew the feature . Then the SP told me that he will have to take the car to the work shop which is near by. I decided to go with him. That will also give me some idea about their service centre. When we reached there we were told about the feature. Thank God at least they knew about it. By this time we were all drained out because of the heat. It was around 35 C that day. One good thing that happened during the visit was that I got the little tit bits added to my car. eg. Auto locking of doors when reaching a certain speed and etc.

So finally the car was delivered and we were all very happy. A small puja was performed and they played the song " Congratulations......." too. All this while I was definitely not satisfied with my choice of dealer but there was something really good about them. They were very well behaved, and they patiently heard everything I had to say. They were very courteous. This includes the SP. He did make an effort to make the buying experience pleasant.A nice chap no doubt and giving him the benefit of doubt since he is still a novice. Here are some pictures guys. please click on the pics for a higher resolution. Such small pics dont do justice. Enjoy. Next comes a review on the i- catcher.

These were during the 2nd day of my PDI.
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02591.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02592.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02593.jpg

THE D-DAY
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02617.jpg

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02599.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02600.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-jyg.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02604.jpg

They got the inside vacuum cleaned

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02602.jpg

At the service centre

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02601.jpg

After the puja at Kali ghat

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02614.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02615.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02616.jpg  

Last edited by Pancham : 29th May 2011 at 12:28.
Old 27th May 2011, 16:30   #4
Senior - BHPian

CHAPTER 5

So how is my i20???

A lot of things have been discussed about the i20 in this forum. I would like to share my experiences on these topics:-

1) Steering feel:
Now I used to be one of those who liked (if not loved ) heavy steerings. I liked the CIVIC steering a lot. Hated the one in the i20 when I first drove it. But had to accept the fact that I have to drive this no matter what happens. Now after around a week and a half I have got completely used to it. I quite like it now. So, everyone who thinks i20 has a dead steering is right but after driving for a few days one gets used to it and you forget that the steering feedback is poor.
P.S: Last Friday I drove my friend's CIVIC. I was like "What happened to the power steering??"

2)It is Uber Cool but it doesnt cool.Really??? (Air Conditioning)
Man!!! I was having so many doubts about the AC being a major thumbsdown. But actually the AC in my car is pretty good. It takes some time though when outside temp. touch 40 but still it cools pretty well and hence the title " it uber cools too"

3) The Korean beauty rattles too :( I dont think so ==Steering rattling issue
This is another big hitch which I had. Hyundai claimed they had rectified the error and the new cars do not have this problem. Ok. So, the good news is my car hasn't started rattling yet. Hope it remains so....for the next 6-7 years.
There is an issue though. I would discuss about that in "Niggles here and there" part.

4) underpowered
Anyone with basic idea about anything can conclude that i20 is underpowered. I dont disagree. Judging by the size of the car and the engine capacity it is bound to happen. BUT. There is a BUT. I find it very much adequate for city driving. Completely my opinion. Its all about changing the gears at the apt RPM. You shift it to 3rd when doing 1000-1500 RPM you will feel like pressing your feet on dry sand. Your feet will sink but the car will be very sluggish. Instead shift it at a little higher RPM and the car becomes pretty decent for city driving. Just a thing that one can get used to.

5) Ground Clearance
Sometimes my heart skips a beat while driving. That happens when I scrap the bottom while going over a speed breaker. Happened with me 2-3 times. You gotta be very careful, very very careful. Arre.. just assume you are driving an AUDI R8. haha. No its not that bad.

6) Boot space

Something I am proud of and why not. It has good space . I have this picture where I have kept a 500ML bottle. Try and understand the amount of space please.
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02650.jpg

P.S: It also has a nice boot light. very good thinking.
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02652.jpg

7) Back seat space:

The back seat is huuuuggge. When I mean huge I mean HUGE. It really is. Not as big as the VISTA though but still. And in addition to that it is comfortable as well. I am quite enjoying it back there.

8) SAFETY

The most important thing. The two airbags, ABS with EBD gives you the sense of security. You know that you are sitting inside something that is safe. Another cool feature is the seat belt alarm. I always wear the seat belt and hence I want my co-passengers to wear it too. But it becomes a little difficult at times to convince them to wear the belt. So the alarm's role comes in here. It will go on irritating until the co-passenger wears the belt. They have to because the noise is quite annoying. And the good thing is when there isn't any co-passenger the alarm is only for the driver. really cool feature. Loving it.

Last edited by Pancham : 29th May 2011 at 14:31.
Old 27th May 2011, 17:45   #5
Senior - BHPian

Niggles this and there....

There are somethings that I am not happy with. Well not completely unhappy but will surely get them rectified in first service.

1) Whenever there is tight space and I want to, say park the car and I rotate the steering there is a ghat ghat sound when I lock the wheel. If I want to hear it again and try and rotate the wheel (just to hear it) it wont happen. No sound. I hope this has got nothing to do with the rattling issue.

2) Khus khus sound-- Whenever I press the brake pedal the car (doing very low speeds-say taking the car out of my parking space) there is a khus khus sound. Again just like the steering if I press the brakes again just to hear it the sound will not be there. Well, it doesnt happen everytime.

3) Rubber quality poor-- This is something about which I cannot complain to the service centre. The finishing of rubber under the doors is not very good. Otherwise there is nothing to write about the interior quality. It is excellent.

4) Freebies useless-- The dealer gave me a car cover and a perfume. He also gave floor mats, boot mats and mud flaps. The first two are completely useless. The cover had a clip system which would go under the car and supposedly make sure that the cover is still on when there is a storm or even high speed wind coming. Well, the clip broke on the very first day. I am using plastic ropes. Still avoiding the usage of the cover. It acn very easily leave scratches on the car.

The perfume, lol, is no perfume at all. It is just a container with some liquid. Smells good when you sniff from a distance of 5 Cm. USELSS!!
Got My Shaldan Squash last week. Nice smell.

So I have some more pics here. My car looks beautiful, I know that.
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02641.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-hg.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02643.jpg
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc026441.jpg

INTERIORS
You will love it in here.
2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02645.jpg

Loads of chrome. Just the right amount to my liking.

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02638.jpg

NEW ADDITION: The call answer and reject buttons

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02635.jpg

The rear space. Very comfortable.

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02648.jpg

The music System: Sound is very good. I LIKE IT!!!

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02632.jpg

A nice display too. Looks great and is informative too.
You will find:

1) Trip A
2) Trip B
3) Engine running time
4) Outside temp
5) Time
6) Song name
7) File no.
8) Song running time
9) Date
10) Artist Name
Phew..Thats a long list.

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02637.jpg

Very well placed pedals. And there is a dead pedal too. Happy left foot.

2011 Hyundai i20 Asta. EDIT: 62000 km up & EPS module changed twice-dsc02639.jpg

This is it. So you guys have any question feel free to shoot.

Last edited by Pancham : 29th May 2011 at 12:32.
Old 30th May 2011, 11:57   #6
Senior - BHPian

Price details:

Ex-showroom: Rs. 584755.00
Insurance: 17962.00
On Road Price: 635717.00

Accessories planned:
1) V-Kool windshield fim
2) Good car cover(any help?)
3)Good all round sunfilms. May be no V-Kool this time.

Last edited by Pancham : 30th May 2011 at 12:00.
Old 30th May 2011, 12:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Pancham and thanks for the detailed review of the i20

The car looks fantastic - in and out stick to the recommended run-in and everything will ease out. drive well and munch more kms as early as possible - do give it the dose of redline after the run-in is over.

take care.
planet_rocker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2011, 13:03   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Congrats Pancham and thanks for the detailed review of the i20

The car looks fantastic - in and out stick to the recommended run-in and everything will ease out. drive well and munch more kms as early as possible - do give it the dose of redline after the run-in is over.

take care.
Thanks a lot Planet rokr. Its hard to stick to the run in at times.
Old 30th May 2011, 14:31   #9
BHPian

As you said - the car is indeed underpowered. One of the advice I got (I am a n00b to driving) is to not strain the engine and if the car feels underpowered in whichever gear you're in, it means that you just are not in the right gear/RPM combination. Just move to a lower gear and things would be okay.

Go through wildon's thread - it's actually an i20 Bible.
Old 30th May 2011, 14:49   #10
Senior - BHPian

I am driving the car with the utmost amount of care Kalpesh. And who hasnt heard of Wildon's thread?? I do follow it.

P.S: It is a just a matter of time that you get used to the steering, engine and everything. At the end of the day it is a fun car to drive.

Last edited by Pancham : 30th May 2011 at 14:50.
Old 30th May 2011, 15:06   #11
BANNED

Re: Niggles this and there....

Congrats on your new purchase, it looks stunning in white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post

There are somethings that I am not happy with. Well not completely unhappy but will surely get them rectified in first service.

1) Whenever there is tight space and I want to, say park the car and I rotate the steering there is a ghat ghat sound when I lock the wheel. If I want to hear it again and try and rotate the wheel (just to hear it) it wont happen. No sound. I hope this has got nothing to do with the rattling issue.
Hm.. Make sure you are in neutral gear, then switch ON the engine then do a full left and then do an small right left maneuver. If sound comes then welcome to the "rattling club"

Quote:
2) Khus khus sound-- Whenever I press the brake pedal the car (doing very low speeds-say taking the car out of my parking space) there is a khus khus sound. Again just like the steering if I press the brakes again just to hear it the sound will not be there. Well, it doesnt happen everytime.
It happens when you are not using your car for long time (1-2 days). If you have the daily use the sound wont appear and it happens to me too.

Quote:
3) Rubber quality poor-- This is something about which I cannot complain to the service centre. The finishing of rubber under the doors is not very good. Otherwise there is nothing to write about the interior quality. It is excellent.
Surprised to hear this. May be the quality level came down in Chennai plant after they start producing from Turkey plant for European customers.

Quote:
The rear space. Very comfortable.
Attachment 552135
I'm surprised to see the omission of Three-point restraint (Lap and Shoulder belt) for the rear center seat. They are only offering a Two-point restraint (Lap belt). Thats like they are not concerned about the rear center passenger safety any more.
wildon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th May 2011, 15:11   #12
Senior - BHPian

WOW what a review! Congratulations pancham for your Hyundai i20. Very comprehensive review coupled with nice set of pictures, thanks for sharing.

Do take good care of her and Drive Safe.
Old 30th May 2011, 15:12   #13
Senior - BHPian

Re: Niggles this and there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
Congrats on your new purchase, it looks stunning in white.
THanks Wildon.
Quote:

Hm.. Make sure you are in neutral gear, then switch ON the engine then do a full left and then do an small right left maneuver. If sound comes then welcome to the "rattling club"
Seriously?? I will check that out today. Fingers crossed.
Quote:

It happens when you are not using your car for long time (1-2 days). If you have the daily use the sound wont appear and it happens to me too.
No no it happens quite often and I use my car regularly. No gap of 1-2 days till now.

@bluevolt: Thanks a lot. I will also try and put up some videos relating to the newly added features. Eg. Bluetooth.

Last edited by Pancham : 30th May 2011 at 15:14.
Old 30th May 2011, 18:07   #14

Congrats Pancham for the white i-Catcher and welcome to the Uber Cool Club.
White color is the most classic of the available for this car. It looks really good.

There is one thing I want to ask to the gurus here though. I went for my first free service of i20 CRDi yesterday and the SA there told me that there is no need for oil change till second service. I thought the run-in period required oil-change. Please enlighten.
mon'l is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2011, 19:32   #15
Senior - BHPian

The thread that i had been waiting for.Very well written,good sense of humour.

The i-20 looks handsome,that boot space is really good.

Congrats one again,hope so see the car and get a ride in it soon

Most Viewed