Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 17th April 2021, 09:48   #886
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: A thin line between genius and insanity - Fiat Grande Punto 90HP - 2,00,000 km up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post
It reached the 1 lakh milestone just about a couple of weeks ago.
Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post
Unfortunately my wife took the car for a early morning breakfast with her friends before we even wokeup and we ended up not recording the 100K milestone.
Just a friendly reminder of our priorities. Luckily I was alone in the car during the above milestone, else wife would have given me an earful for stopping just to click an odometer pic.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2021, 22:20   #887
BHPian

Default Re: A thin line between genius and insanity - Fiat Grande Punto 90HP - 2,00,000 km up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Just a friendly reminder of our priorities. Luckily I was alone in the car during the above milestone, else wife would have given me an earful for stopping just to click an odometer pic.
Ha ha. You know the ladies too well. We did get an earful when myself and kids made noise that she took the car when we had planned so much for a milestone celebration. She was complaining that I dont show the same interest for her birthdays every year. Coming to think of it, she was absolutely right.

Most Viewed