Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2007, 14:01   #16
Senior - BHPian

Why are you posting this in a VXi thread & that too on a long term report thread ??
Old 11th April 2008, 12:08   #17

does the VXi 1.1 come with stock speakers, or does one have to buy them separately?
Old 11th April 2008, 12:22   #18
Senior - BHPian

Nopes it didn't come with stock speakers. None of the Altos ever did, unless its a Dealer offer.

Btw I hope you are aware that the Alto VX\VXi are out of production.
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:10   #19
BHPian

Nice review...

This is one of the reviews that was so true in my case too. Me and my brother picked up a used alto vxi 1.1 (53k kms) for 1.8L in chennai. The car was white and had a few small dents, the owner seemed to have driven it extensively. The tyres were horrible but the engine sounded great, a'c was good and the other mechanicals were fine.

Though I had a drivers license it was with this car that both me and my bro properly learnt to drive. We had two minor accidents (one to each). But the cars real nice to drive in spite of the uneven tyres.

We did an overall service after we got the car. Two weeks back we changed our wheels and tyres. Got ourselves 13in LUFF wheels and 155/65 R13 Michelin tyres and boy the car hass changed! and how! it feels super smooth to drive.

Next on the list a good ICE set up for the car

and some interior work in terms of seats etc.

and once both me and my bro are confident of not denting the car on a regular basis we will get all the dents smoothened out and a neat repaint on those areas.

Will post the pics of my car soon

Last edited by Technocrat : 9th May 2008 at 12:52. Reason: Smilie usage is restricted to two per post, please read Board rules properly
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:25   #20
Senior - BHPian

As I own the same variant, I am glad to see a review which is very much exact to the point. To me its a very good machine and with mods it truly matches up to any other in its segment. Its unfortunate that its been stopped but am one of the lucky lot still owning and drooling.
Get a tire upgrade first and then the filter, FFE and so on and so forth.I bet you would enjoy every bit of the mods, certainly am enjoying the same .

Most Viewed