Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2013, 11:44   #166
BHPian

re: Sedan to Hot Hatch - My New "Breeze Blue" Ritz ZDi. EDIT: 60,000 km update

My PDI is at 1.00PM. Can you PM me your number. I am a new member and still can't send PMs. Extra eyes will always help. Thanks.
Old 6th July 2013, 12:53   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Mandovi, Cox Town didn't offer me anything apart from 20k CP + 2K corp discount. Pratham also offered the same + 1K reduction in accesories. A friend has a Old gen ritz zxi and he is not happy with stock ICE, so yeah...planning for something better. Don't know if they still have the old gen ICE. What time is your PDI? I can drop in, if I get free from work (yep, working weekend) but I must say that I haven't done it before. :P
Thanks ! We have PDI scheduled at 1.00PM. You can drop in at around 1.30PM, if possible. Can you send-in your contact to senfunn@gmail.com.
I will catch up. Extra eyes are always welcome.
Old 7th July 2013, 21:48   #168
BHPian

Many Congratulations and Belated Good wishes for the Ritz, Aditya Sir!

Lovely color and the new Ritz ZDi has got more bells & whistles than the older VDi variant (Top-end that we used to get earlier). The looks are also revised nicely. Feels a complete car now.

7.5k kms in 4 months: That's truly an optimum use of the car. What is the average FE in City & on Highways?
Satshan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 11:25   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hector View Post
Thanks ! We have PDI scheduled at 1.00PM. You can drop in at around 1.30PM, if possible. Can you send-in your contact to senfunn@gmail.com.
I will catch up. Extra eyes are always welcome.
How did your PDI go? Sorry man, I was out at Mandovi and then Bimal to finalize a deal. Do start your own thread once you get your beauty!

Last edited by creative420 : 8th July 2013 at 11:26.
Old 10th July 2013, 18:43   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
We're booking Ritz ZXI on Monday for my fiance. I've been speaking with SAs at Bimal and Leo. Bimal guys have offered a better deal than Leo. Is this a good deal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hector View Post
My PDI is at 1.00PM. Can you PM me your number. I am a new member and still can't send PMs. Extra eyes will always help.
Apologies for the delayed reply. Work has been hectic and i've not been able to reply. Congrats on the new car and wishing you both many years of happy and safe drives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satshan View Post
Many Congratulations and Belated Good wishes for the Ritz, Aditya Sir!

Lovely color and the new Ritz ZDi has got more bells & whistles than the older VDi variant (Top-end that we used to get earlier). The looks are also revised nicely. Feels a complete car now.

7.5k kms in 4 months: That's truly an optimum use of the car. What is the average FE in City & on Highways?
Thanks Satshan. I agree, the color is very nice and the front profile of the new ritz looks so muscular. I admire her with every opportunity i get.

I get around 16kmpl in the city as i drive with the a/c on most of the time. I rarely roll the windows down as i hate the honking and the traffic noise. On highways I get between 21 and 23 kmpl with a/c on.
n_aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2013, 11:27   #171
Senior - BHPian

This was yesterday and in just 4.5 months of ownership. 8008 kms and around next month she will go for the 3rd free service (10,000 kms mark).

Sedan to Hot Hatch - My New "Breeze Blue" Ritz ZDi.  EDIT: 60,000 km update-20130716-19.11.21.jpg
n_aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2013, 18:41   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
This was yesterday and in just 4.5 months of ownership. 8008 kms and around next month she will go for the 3rd free service (10,000 kms mark).
Hi
Looks like you have been using this car for a fair bit...10K coming up in 4.5 months...that is good use.
Good good. Please up us posted. I have been following this thread.
Cheers

Mod Note : Please avoid typing with excessive dots.........like................this.

Thanks

Last edited by moralfibre : 19th July 2013 at 06:14. Reason: Fixed quote tag.
Old 19th July 2013, 10:46   #173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post

Attachment 1112108
Hey Aditya, even my Ritzy was sitting in my parking lot yesterday at exact 8008 Kms . What a coincidence. Only difference being my Ritzy is 6.5 Months old.

Happy Driving.
Old 27th July 2013, 09:45   #174
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagon R Rocks! View Post
Hello Friends,
As mentioned in my earlier post, I've booked a Ritz ZDi (Breeze Blue). But the dealer in Pune (Sehgal Autoriders) says that Breeze Blue is extremely limited in production these days and hence I may have to change my color choice. I also enquired about this color at other showrooms but the reply is more or less the same. Did anybody get similar experience while booking this color? Please let me know.
Thanks.

Sanket
I had the same experience with a Breeze Blue(ZDi). Booked on 12th Feb 2013, finally settled for a Granite Grey after waiting for 100 days.
Old 28th July 2013, 19:05   #175
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
I had the same experience with a Breeze Blue(ZDi). Booked on 12th Feb 2013, finally settled for a Granite Grey after waiting for 100 days.
Congrats for the new car buddy but sad to hear that you had to settle for a colour that was not in your list.

Ownership Review?

Is it only to me or others too that its raining Ritz on Team-BHP?

Cheers,
Anurag.
Old 29th July 2013, 17:26   #176
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Friends,
As mentioned in my earlier post, I've booked a Ritz ZDi (Breeze Blue). But the dealer in Pune (Sehgal Autoriders) says that Breeze Blue is extremely limited in production these days and hence I may have to change my color choice. I also enquired about this color at other showrooms but the reply is more or less the same. Did anybody get similar experience while booking this color? Please let me know.
Thanks.

Sanket
Hello Friends,
I completed 3 weeks today as a proud owner of Ritz ZDi (Silky Silver) and the odo reads 1500 kms. Completed 1st servicing in 1st week itself .
It seems my Ritz is living upto the tagline of Maruti (Kitna deti hai") excellently. My run includes Pune-Mumbai-Pune driving (as my family is in Mumbai) and its is a mix of express highway + city traffic. My Ritzzy returned a stunning overall average of 24.2 kmpl! Outstanding
Attached Thumbnails
Sedan to Hot Hatch - My New "Breeze Blue" Ritz ZDi.  EDIT: 60,000 km update-dsc_0207_1.jpg  

Wagon R Rocks! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2013, 18:56   #177
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post

Is it only to me or others too that its raining Ritz on Team-BHP?

Cheers,
Anurag.
Ritz is a fabulous car. I mean all these years I had been making a fuss about its rear looks without even sitting or driving the car but one drive of it and it changed my complete perspective towards this car.

The interior gives the feeling of a big car, the dash integrated gearbox slots perfectly and feels nice to hold and I liked the petrol motor of it. Also the boot space is good considering the hatch standards and by pushing my driving seat a little bit more backwards, the raised pedal position didn't bother me much. I somehow feel that dark color improves the rear looks and gives more character to the car externally.

Now I understand why its called a practical swift and I'll definitely recommend my pals to opt for Ritz over Swift. A big thumps up to all the Ritz owners.
Sherlocked is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th July 2013, 20:59   #178
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Ritz is a fabulous car. The interior gives the feeling of a big car, the dash integrated gearbox slots perfectly and feels nice to hold and I liked the petrol motor of it. Also the boot space is good considering the hatch standards. Now I understand why its called a practical swift and I'll definitely recommend my pals to opt for Ritz over Swift. A big thumps up to all the Ritz owners.
I do recommend this product over Swift if it is a family but for a youngster I would say Swift any day (Not that I'm old but still. I opted for the Ritz without choice as I needed a diesel urgently)

The waiting period for the swift when I was in the market was 7 months. I couldn't wait that long as my daily travel is 116 kms. Had to choose the Ritz and I'm very happy with the car. Don't regret my decision.

Anurag.
Old 29th July 2013, 22:13   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
I do recommend this product over Swift if it is a family but for a youngster I would say Swift any day (Not that I'm old but still. I opted for the Ritz without choice as I needed a diesel urgently)

The waiting period for the swift when I was in the market was 7 months. I couldn't wait that long as my daily travel is 116 kms. Had to choose the Ritz and I'm very happy with the car. Don't regret my decision.

Anurag.
I totally agree with you Anurag. I had done an exhaustive comparison between Swift and Ritz before taking my decision and here are some of my points favouring Ritz:
1. A completely practical utility (considering family usage) than a sports package
2. Almost all features of Wagon R (as my first love still remains to be my Waggy) and I wanted a so-called "diesel Wagon R"
3. Engine and Gearbox same as Swift with an advantage of a tall boy
4. 60:40 split for rear seat. Swift does not have this feature
5. Ample headroom at the rear
6. More leg space for rear seats than Swift
Old 29th July 2013, 23:47   #180
BANNED

Quote:
2. Almost all features of Wagon R (as my first love still remains to be my Waggy) and I wanted a so-called "diesel Wagon R"
I cant say a no to this point.

I have been driving the WagonR from 6th August, 2006 till 16th December, 2010. All the features in the WagonR VXi were more than sufficient for an average user and I still say the most comfortable car for any journey be it any roads (Yes! Skinny tyres and heavy body roll but not that I'm going to take it for a track day).

Migrated to the Ritz and found the same attachment that I used to have with my WagonR but funny part was lack of a few features like Electrical ORVM, day and night mirror). I always wished for a 1L or a 1.1L diesel engine with a fatter tyres and there you go an ideal family car but that dream is still a dream.

Only feature that I miss my Ritz is Rear wash and wipe.

Cheers,
Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks