Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2015, 19:23   #31
BHPian

Re: My Red Ford Figo TDCi Titanium - 1 year / 20K kms

More than a year since the last update. Clocked 58K kms in three years of trouble free ownership. Only major expense in the last one year is the change of AC coil - around 8K spent. Apart from that, just the regular service expenses. Off late getting a feel that the engine response/pulling power has reduced a bit and engine noise level has increased. Need to check that in my next service. Havent changed the stock Apollo Acelere tyres yet. Though they are noisy, it has served me very well with only one puncture in its 58K kms journey. It still holds life for another 5K kms at least. Overall an pleasant journey with Figo so far.
Old 26th November 2019, 20:54   #32
BHPian

Re: My Red Ford Figo TDCi Titanium - 1 year / 20K kms

1.25 lakhs of kms completed yesterday in this 7 years of ownership. Still gives a mileage of ~16kmpl in city. Booked a Dzire VXI AGS as driving a manual in Chennai traffic taking a toll on my left knee. No plans to exchange the Figo. Figo will be handed over to my wife and i will take over the Dzire.

Figo did not give any nasty surprises through out its ownership. I have been taking care of her well to my credit. Hoping to keep Figo for another two three years. The overall build quality is top class in Figo when i compare it with the new cars. The paint quality and NVH levels are the only things i would say as negatives.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks