Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2015, 16:39   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Ugly Duckling - Mahindra Quanto. Crossed 100,000 kms EDIT: Now Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple_car View Post
Hi, I have already replied to your PM. One thing I forgot is that, just like yours, only the speedo needle was having an issue in mine.
Got the problem fixed. Thanks for sharing the details as I could use it as a reference with my dealer. They were also quite cooperative - acknowledged the problem and fixed it quickly. Looks like it was a sensor issue. Just took the vehicle of a road trip for around 2000kms (in a span of 4 days), and the problem seems to have gone. The vehicle has now done 51000kms (in about two years), and seems to be a going okay (touch wood..).

A friend of mine compared Quanto to a "cute baby elephant" .
sachinpk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2015, 14:55   #47
BHPian

Re: The Ugly Duckling - Mahindra Quanto. Crossed 100,000 kms EDIT: Now Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john doe View Post
Hi,

Hows the new Quanto doing? Did you post any photos of it on this forum? Please share your ownership experience and whether you think you were right in not going in for the TUV300?

Thanks!!!
Hi john doe,

Thanks for reminding me. I haven't posted any photos on the forum. I will attach one here below, when we picked it brand new.
The Ugly Duckling - Mahindra Quanto. Crossed 100,000 kms EDIT: Now Sold!-img20151004wa0001.jpg

The car has completed 5k kms now (completed its first service just a week back), and so far it has been relatively good. The a/c heater had developed a malfunction, wherein it does not heat up adequately when the knob is directed to certain positions. It has been sorted out. The car is too young for me to judge, so I will reserve that for a later date. Most people here won't know that I have another quanto which has crossed 60k kms, which is is now the primary car being used. This one is now a secondary car.

I can't comment whether I would have been happy with the TUV, because I haven't driven it personally to comment. However, based on the price I have paid, it isn't going to bother me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinpk View Post
Got the problem fixed. Thanks for sharing the details as I could use it as a reference with my dealer.

A friend of mine compared Quanto to a "cute baby elephant" .
Glad to know the issue has been fixed, and happy to extend any help possible from my side for the future as well. Wish you happy and peaceful miles for the future.

Thanks,
Simple_car

P.S. I guess I should consider renaming my handle as "Quanto_car"
Simple_car is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks