Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2015, 08:54   #16
BHPian

Re: Life with Ford - A Mixed Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohh!Oxygen View Post
HYDRAVI
I hope this stint with Ford would be more rewarding for you. Both Focus and Figo are very competent vehicles. Fords are driver's cars they are never known for service horror stories.
I would blame your issues with Fusion to the fact that it was not a mass selling model and moved in very low volumes. That would explain unavailability of service skills and spare parts even in a metro.
Will you very best and happy mile crunching with this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
@HYDRAVI---It is sad to note your nervous moments with Ford A.S.S. Fusion spare parts are indeed costly, going by other feedback from owners on this forum.

However, I have two Fords, both from Mody Ford, that are doing great. Other than annual service, I have had no issues. A couple of warranty claims were settled promptly by Mody Ford.

I have no issues with them and find them on par with Maruti A.S.S. The only complaint I have is that they don't know spare parts prices correctly and give estimates on phone that are sky high, going by my recent inquiry about the cost of alloy wheel center caps.

I've visited Vibrant Ford for the wheel caps and they seem to be quite okay, though I am not sure how good they are with car service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Congrats for the smaller Fusion. Figo is indeed a more localised product from the Ford stables. And driving it is so hassle-free. It is one of those cars in which you can still see the bonnet while driving.
Hope it gives you hassle free years of ownership now.
Hi Friends! Your encouraging words proved right this time. I am one of the very happy customers of Ford now. I use Figo only in the city. Too good for city drive in all respects namely driving ease and maneuverability, seating comfort and fuel efficiency. It has done 13k+kms. so far. I paid only normal consumables so far.A minor problem occurred once in exhaust. It was immediately rectified with negligible cost.

I must happily share my satisfying experience as a delightful car and at the same time a VFM one.
HYDRAVI is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks