Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2016, 07:46   #316
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 1,00,000 Kms update

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Yesterday (27th Nov,2016) was a special day for me and my Linea because we crossed 1,00,000 Kms of partnership.
Congratulations Arun and join the 100K club. Feels like it was just yesterday, at the pace that you too have reached here!

Quote:
It took 2 years 9 months and 26 days to reach this milestone.
And this is a wonderful co-incidence and here's why :

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
Took 2 Years and 9 Months to reach here and I still felt this was slowest in the last 10,000 kms .
Quote:
I was very restless especially after 99,000 Kms. So, with 500 Kms still to go on the ODO the past weekend, it was a great coincident that a breakfast drive was planned by my friends from the apartment. The drive was a pleasure and thanks to Parag who joined us as well. Total 7 cars and 2 bikes.
Pleasure is all mine Arun. After all, we never needed a reason to hit the roads and what better than the fact that the last drive helped reach the 100K figure faster by a day or two! I still cannot believe myself on how my Ertiga was short of 150 kms to 100K and I took more than 2 weeks to do that.

Thanks to my switching job last year, even my office commute has immensely reduced and I end up working from home. Nevertheless, despite of that, the compensatory drives always keeps happening!

Quote:
Also, before this drive, I got a quick wash and wax done at my friend’s place.
That is some very good work with Waxing Arun. Noticed that on Sunday and indeed it gives your Italian beauty a fresher look.

Quote:
3 like-minded MJDs ready to hit the tarmac anytime together, especially for unplanned dinner drives. Of course, for long drives too. I have really lost count of such drives.
Tell me about it. If I can roughly calculate, these MJDs would have been on the same drives for at least 8,000 kms if I factor the 2 monsoon drives (1800 each)and those many 400 kms breakfast drives! So tell us when are we meeting again, we are eager to see 101010 now, LOL!

Quote:
Seeing the 1,00,000 mark in the ODO gave an awesome feeling which I really can’t explain. My kids were very happy too to see 99999 and 100000 in the ODO. In fact my elder son started a countdown for the last 10 Kms.
This happened to me first on the WagonR and it was 0300AM and I and dad were returning back to Bangalore from Pune. The feeling was totally awesome I have to agree. However, the 200K mark on the WagonR was something that I cannot express and due to the same reason when 100K happened on the Ertiga, it was as if I had crossed 10K only, all because the benchmark was set higher now.

Quote:
Some details on the Maintenance of this car:
The details are impeccable Arun and looking at that gives a complete idea, in a very lucid manner.

Quote:
Sticking to the recommended service means, the maintenance costs would have come down big time, but since we do frequent highway trips, I prefer doing the service every 7500-10000Kms.
Makes so much sense there! I somehow feel 15,000 kms is way too long to a service/oil change given the abuse our vehicles takes in that interval.

Quote:
ODO Share
Quote:
Time taken to complete every 10,000 Kms. They are really consistent
Almost consistent I would say.

Quote:
As I have mentioned in one of my earlier update, I just feel that this car is getting better and better as it grows old.. just like fine wine.
We talked about this so much last weekend.

This might not be the most modern, most refined, most powerful Engine one can look for in the Market today but when on the highway, it doesn't really fail to impress someone who is driving this again and again.

The drive last Sunday was simply fantastic that I kept mentioning how I loved the entire journey that I didn't want to go home.

Quote:
So, I am looking forward for many more happy miles with this car.
Let it come I will say and yes, let's plan (really??) the next one soon.

Last edited by paragsachania : 29th November 2016 at 07:47.
paragsachania is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th November 2016, 10:35   #317
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Congrats on reaching the 100,000 KMs Milestone. I know its a special feeling, had a similar experience with Palio.

You know what, I have drafted a similar review on completing 1510 days (Car Registration number ends with 1510), but completely forgot to post it. Will do it sometime this week. Call me Lazy.

Will try and join for one of the breakfast rides you keep doing.
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2016, 22:19   #318
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
Congratulations Arun and join the 100K club. Feels like it was just yesterday, at the pace that you too have reached here!
Thanks a lot parag! Yes, it was fast!

Quote:
And this is a wonderful co-incidence and here's why :
I actually thought you were much quicker. But good to know that we took similar time frame to hit the 1L mark

Quote:
I still cannot believe myself on how my Ertiga was short of 150 kms to 100K and I took more than 2 weeks to do that.
As you said, this is more to do with your 2L+ Kms in WagonR.

Quote:
That is some very good work with Waxing Arun. Noticed that on Sunday and indeed it gives your Italian beauty a fresher look.
Thanks again

Quote:
Tell me about it. If I can roughly calculate, these MJDs would have been on the same drives for at least 8,000 kms if I factor the 2 monsoon drives (1800 each)and those many 400 kms breakfast drives! So tell us when are we meeting again, we are eager to see 101010 now, LOL!.
Haha, we will have to plan for 1K Kms drive then.

Quote:
Makes so much sense there! I somehow feel 15,000 kms is way too long to a service/oil change given the abuse our vehicles takes in that interval.
Yes, 15K Kms duration is too-much that too with Semi-Synthetic oil.

Quote:
We talked about this so much last weekend.

This might not be the most modern, most refined, most powerful Engine one can look for in the Market today but when on the highway, it doesn't really fail to impress someone who is driving this again and again.
Very true that, we can keep driving all day without any complaints :-)

Quote:
The drive last Sunday was simply fantastic that I kept mentioning how I loved the entire journey that I didn't want to go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Congrats on reaching the 100,000 KMs Milestone. I know its a special feeling, had a similar experience with Palio.

You know what, I have drafted a similar review on completing 1510 days (Car Registration number ends with 1510), but completely forgot to post it. Will do it sometime this week. Call me Lazy.

Will try and join for one of the breakfast rides you keep doing.
Thanks a lot Krishna!

You are more busy these days sir, not lazy :-) Sure, you can join us any time!
arun_josie is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 24th December 2016, 20:35   #319
Distinguished - BHPian

Nothing much to update after crossing the 1L mark.

- Planning to get the Brake Pads/Discs replaced soon
- And a service at around 105000 Kms is planned.

Here are some fancy number clicks on the ODO

Hundred-Hundred

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-100100.jpg

Ten-Ten-Ten

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-101010.jpg

Ten-Twenty-Thirty

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-102030.jpg

Along with a Brezza during my drive yesterday to my hometown, Nagercoil

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-bl.jpg

At the breakfast place

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-ll.jpg

Resting under the shades

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-l.jpg

arun_josie is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 1st January 2017, 17:55   #320
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2017 to all the motorheads! and Wishing you many happy and safe miles ahead
Attached Thumbnails
Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-img20170101wa0029.jpg  

arun_josie is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 11:58   #321
Distinguished - BHPian

105000 Kms Service Update:

This turned out to be a breakfast plus service drive as 3 of us decided to service our cars at True Sai, Salem. All 3 were Linea which belonged to bhpians nkrishnap, Sidhu_bangalore and me. The_Observer joined us till the breakfast point in his Linea.

Also, It is always nice go along with friends for servicing as we can take their opinions as well when required.

Works Done:
  • Engine Oil/Filter replaced
  • Air Filter replaced
  • AC Filter replaced
  • Brake Pads replaced and Brake Cleaning
  • Wheel Alignment/Balancing
  • Struts were removed(both right and left) and examined as I was getting some sound on uneven roads.
  • they worked on a squeaking sound on the right rear door.
Engine Oil:

Vecto always fills with 3.2L, but here they filled it up with 3.5L. Krishna verified the manual and confirmed that it has to be 3.2L only and hence asked then to remove the excess 300ml.

Status on Struts:

Left side has gone kaput and replacement was required, but they didn't have the parts. So, I decided to replace it later. True Sai manager was insisting to replace only the left side struts as the right one is in very good condition. However, krishna suggested to replace both as we never know about the life of the right side one which has already done 1L+ Kms and also its is not good to have a imbalance between both the sides. Later paragsachania and speedsatya also shared the same opinion of changing the struts on both the sides together . So, I have decided to change the struts on both the sides soon.

Brake Rotors/Discs:

SA confirmed that this will go till the next brake pad replacement cycle. So, its still continuing on the stock rotors/discs.

Tyres:

Another 5-10K Kms. Currently it has done 70000 Kms.

Billing:

Servicing Charges: 7324/- (Engine Oil/Filter, Air Filter, AC Filter, WA/WB, Labour charge for removing/fixing Struts(Right/Left), Brake Cleaning

Brake Pad Replacement including Labour charges: 3985/-

Some pics,

While waiting at Attibele toll for others to join,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-1.jpg

@A2B Shoolagiri

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-2.jpg

A quick stop before entering Salem,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-3.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-5.jpg

All tyres were in the same condition, worn-out equally

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-4.jpg

Old brake pads,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-7.jpg

New brake pads,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-6.jpg

Once the servicing for all 3 cars were done, we started back to bangalore with a dinner stop at Omalur.

Stopped for Dinner,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-9.jpg

Overall, a day well spent with fellow motor-heads

Next day after the service,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-8.jpg

Last edited by arun_josie : 9th January 2017 at 12:01.
arun_josie is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 12:01   #322
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 105000 Kms Service Update:

Quote:
You went out for another drive on Sunday?

Truly living to drive
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 13:26   #323
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 105000 Kms Service Update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
You went out for another drive on Sunday?

Truly living to drive
I would have loved to .
Sunday I was at home only and that last pic is just 100 meters from my home.
Old 18th January 2017, 21:15   #324
Distinguished - BHPian

106500 Kms

ODO has now crossed 106500 Kms after a official trip to Hyderabad and back. Had a nice run on the Hyderabad Outer ring road as well.

Resting under shades,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-t.jpg

Lunch @ Paradise Biriyani

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-b.jpg

On the ORR,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-img20170114wa0036.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-img20170114wa0042.jpg

Overall trip details:

Total Distance: 1363.7 Kms
FE(MID): 18.2
Avg Speed: 76 Kmph
Duration: 17H 49M

It was nice meeting bhpian pdma and later speedsatya joined me during the return drive.
arun_josie is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 20th January 2017, 12:31   #325
BHPian

Re: 106500 Kms

Quote:
It was nice meeting bhpian pdma and later speedsatya joined me during the return drive.
It was wonderful meeting you Arun.
Good time spent together and nice to see your Linea in flesh. Thank You for letting me know when you are here so that we could meet.

Cheers,
Pradeep.
pdma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2017, 11:42   #326
Distinguished - BHPian

3 years of Ownership completed

3 years of Ownership Update:

ODO @ 1,07,310 Kms in 3 years
Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170201_093137.jpg

After the 1 lakh milestone, now I have completed 3 years of ownership with my Linea today. In other words, I have driven this car around for 1,07,321 Kms and spend 2,784 hours behind the wheels during these 3 years.

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-time.jpg

Note: I was able to calculate these numbers based on the MID information which captures time duration as well. So, during every refuel, I used to note down this value.

Kms done each year

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-each-year.jpg

Here is the average expense details/Km

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-expense.jpg

Some details on Fuel Efficiency/Fuel

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-fuel.jpg

Highest KMs done in a Day

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-kms-day.jpg

No:days taken to cover every 10,000 Kms

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-every-10k-kms.jpg

ODO share between Highway, City and Mixed traffic

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-odo-share.jpg

Fuel Efficiency graph(Full-tank method Vs MID data)

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-fe-data.jpg

Wear and tear parts replaced apart from the regular consumables,
  1. Front brake pads (@27,434 Kms , @67011 Kms and @104713 Kms)
  2. All tyres were replaced to Michelin 3ST @ 35582 Kms
  3. Wiper @ 59436 Kms
  4. Timing Chain replaced @ 59436 Kms
Parts replaced under warranty:

The below list is long, but I never faced any inconvenience because most of them were replaced during regular servicing and I didn’t face any issue due to parts unavailability. Also, FASS was proactive in these replacements and I never had to escalate or force them to replace. So, kudos to Fiat and Vecto Motors.

And the standard warranty of 1,00,000 Kms really helped and now I am in to the Extended warranty which runs for another 50000Kms.
  1. Battery Down - Battery replaced
  2. Tak-tak sound on uneven surface – Front Left/Right Shock Absorbers replaced.
  3. Rear Right door not locking intermittently - RR door lock replaced.
  4. Hand Brake was not working properly (intermittently) - Hand Brake lever was replaced.
  5. Front Windscreen sealant was out (this could have been ignored though) - Front Windscreen replaced.
  6. Noise from Steering while turning extreme left and right - Power Steering/Power Steering Oil replaced.
  7. Rattling noise from rear on uneven roads (intermittent) - RR Suspension - Thrust Ring replaced.
  8. FR Head light – Vibration (Observed when the light is ON) - Head Lamp Unit replaced.
  9. Damages in lower arm(Observed during service) – Swinging arm replaced.
  10. Intermittent Air bag error - Battery was replaced after few tests.
  11. Suspension Noise - Suspension Elastic Pad (FR/FL) replaced.
  12. Remote/Auto lock not working(Intermittent) - Actuator on FR and RR doors replaced.
  13. Rain sensing Wiper issue - Front Windscreen replaced after 3 attempts to repair it(this was the issue which required revisits.
Servicing Cost

Even though the recommendation of service interval is 15000 Kms, I have been doing this every 7500-10000Kms.

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-service-details.jpg

Replacements that may be required in near feature:
  • Front Suspension Struts, getting this replaced this week
  • Tyre replacement required in another 2 months
  • At times reverse gear and first gear is not smooth. So, may be clutch is starting to give up. I will monitor this closely.
Few pics taken last weekend after a water-less wash,
Replaced the Live To Drive sticker after 3 years

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170128_152607.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170128_153101.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170128_183609.jpg

By the way, this is what I had written while submitting the membership for team-bhp in the “You Favorite Car” question, in year 2011. Thanks to GTO for sharing this excerpt with me.

Quote:
My favorite car at the moment on sale in Indian market is Fiat Linea. There are many reasons for this but, here are a few: It has classy looks with a good-looking grill. It is very stable and planted at high speeds. It’s comfortable to sit in and go for long drives. I feel it’s a good compromise between luxury and value for money.

Last edited by arun_josie : 1st February 2017 at 12:12.
arun_josie is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 6th February 2017, 15:21   #327
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 3 years of Ownership completed

Struts(Shock Absorber), Elastic Pad and Lower Arm(Swinging Arm) replaced:

As reported in 105000 Kms Service Update (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post4124086), I went ahead and replaced the Struts(Shock Absorbers) and Elastic Pad for the metal sound which I was getting while going over uneven surfaces/potholes.

Also, during the check-up at Vecto Motors, we found a crack on the lower-arm. So, lower-arm was replaced as well.

Here are few pics,

Even though the issue was with the left side Shock Absorber and Elastic Pad only, we went ahead and replaced for both the sides.

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-capture.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170202_114036.jpg

Elastic Pads,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170202_113817.jpg

Damaged lower arm,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170202_093826.jpg

Billing:

A big thanks to Extended Warranty , Elastic Pad and lower arm were covered under warranty which was 6900/-

So, the final bill amount was only for Shock Absorbers which came to 6642/-

Good part was, I didn't have to request or follow-up with Fiat/Vecto Motors for the Extended Warranty. It was a totally hassle-free process.
And now after the above replacement, the irritating sound has disappeared, steering has become little light and also the ride quality over potholes/bad roads has improved big time.

Here is a pic from breakfast drive to Krishnagiri along with nkrishnap and one of my friend.
Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170204_064035.jpg

Last edited by arun_josie : 6th February 2017 at 15:25.
arun_josie is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 20:43   #328
Distinguished - BHPian

Bangalore - Sethumadai(Pollachi) – Bangalore(Same day return)

Bangalore - Sethumadai(Pollachi) – Bangalore(Same day return):

Route Taken:

Bangalore - Kanakapura – Kollegal – Germalam – Dhimbam – Sathyamangalam – Annur – Somanur – Pollachi – Sethumadai – Pollachi – Avinashi – Salem – Bangalore

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-map.jpg

Another drive and this time it was to Sethumadai(Pollachi) and return on the same day in 4 cars along with 10 friends. Our plan was to avoid the normal 4L route. So, we decided to go via Dhimbham but instead of taking the standard route via Chamarajanager, we decided to take the Germalam route.
  • Initial meet point was at the Kanakupara – NICE road exit.
  • We started early as the plan was to return on the same day. It was 3:45 AM when we started from the meet point.
  • Starting this early didn’t help us to enjoy the scenic Kollegal – Germalam stretch as we had to cover this stretch under dark.
  • The roads were good throughout except a 4Kms stretch that GPS guided us to bypass Kollegal. This entire stretch was bad and narrow with almost no roads on most of this stretch.
  • After Kollegal too there were few places with no roads but overall it was good. At couple of locations we had to brake hard because the road changed from being good to bad abruptly.
Germalam:
  • The check posts open at 6AM, and we reached the check post exactly at 6.
  • We had to cross through 2-3 check posts and we were asked to maintain 20-30 Kmph speed due to wild animals crossing.
  • The forest was dense on both sides of the road.
  • Road condition was very good.
  • We were unlucky to spot any animals apart from a Black Deer and lot of wild roosters.
Here are few pics taken while crossing this forest,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_065107.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_065132.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-16602130_10154670988779998_2843577947246032098_o.jpg

Dhimbham Ghats:
  • 27 lovely hairpin bends with some gorgeous curves.
  • Truck traffic was heavy here.
  • At some hairpin bends, we had to wait for few minutes as long trucks took time to complete the hairpin-bends
Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_072452.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_072509.jpg

After this ghat, it was some nice 2L roads with less traffic. We stopped @ Sathyamangalam for breakfast.

After Sathyamangalam it was a non-stop drive to Cotsvilla Resort(Sethumadai).

Annur - Somanur

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_092229.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_094231.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_095124.jpg

During a quick stop, Pic courtesy: Vivek Nair

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-16587147_10154670984734998_1415920575424180632_o.jpg

Pollachi - Sethumadai

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170211_105423.jpg

We reached this location around 11:15 AM. We met bhpian hvkumar here who was conducting few events + drive to valparai the next day.

Here are few more pics taken by my friend Vivek Nair .

Cars resting after 8 hours of drive

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-img20170215wa0080.jpg

Total gang along with cars

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-img20170215wa0085.jpg

paragsachania, speedsatya, and I

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-img20170215wa0084.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-img20170215wa0079.jpg

Return Journey:

We started our return journey after lunch around 3:00 PM and took the Avinashi-Salem route. Stopped for refueling at a BP after crossing Avinashi and then another stop at Salem for a quick Snack + Tea. From Salem, it was a non-stop drive to home. Reached Bangalore(Bannerghatta Road) by 9:15 PM.

Trip Details:

Total Distance: 794.6 Kms
Fuel Efficiency: 18.4
Average Speed: 58 Kmph
Duration: 13H : 31M

ODO at the end of this trip is @ 108780 Kms

Overall, it was a fun-filled drive.
arun_josie is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 18th February 2017, 06:48   #329
BHPian

Arun,

794km is like a weekend Supermarket hop for you and your car 🙂.
Enjoy the drives mate, keep posting and show us around the along with you.
My car is yet to open to the Highway drive this year and we are already stepping into 3rd Month, aargh.. getting a little desperate now.

Cheers,
Pradeep.
pdma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2017, 11:02   #330
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold

ODO has crossed the 1,10,000 Kms landmark now. Last week's Solo Chennai drive helped reach this mark quicker than expected. I enjoyed the Chennai drive as well!

1,10,000 Kms
Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170218_200913.jpg

110110 Kms
Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170221_130550.jpg

Couple of pics from the Chennai drive,

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170214_112501.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170214_120412.jpg

Stopped at Saravana Bhavan(the original one) for breakfast.
The prices are real expensive with ghee dosa at 125/-, taste was very good though.

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170215_063918.jpg

Tyres at 75K Kms. Checked at Madhus and they said this can go for another 10-15K Kms. But, I think I will get this replaced before that.

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170207_114234.jpg

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty, Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: Sold-optimized20170207_114242.jpg

Last edited by arun_josie : 22nd February 2017 at 11:07.

Most Viewed