Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 1st July 2019, 20:56   #181
BHPian

Default Re: My 2014 Toyota Corolla Altis VL S-CVTi: A Detailed Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolathalye View Post
Hi Friends ,

I have noticed one niggle in my Altis CVT 2015 Petrol. The dashboard reflection on the windshield is too annoying during noon times when Sun is right on your head. It's sometimes so bad that it blinds vision of some portion. Any idea how to tackle this ?
Is this a recent occurrence? If so it could be your service station has used some high gloss cleaner to wipe the car.
Iyencar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2019, 09:38   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The dashboard reflection on the windshield is too annoying
I've faced this issue with the old Corolla too - the windscreen is huge and its angle facilitates reflection of the dash.

Someone advised me to wear Polaroid sunglasses to ward off this pain, but I never tried that.
vigsom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2019, 13:12   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Friends ,

I have noticed one niggle in my Altis CVT 2015 Petrol. The dashboard reflection on the windshield is too annoying during noon times when Sun is right on your head. It's sometimes so bad that it blinds vision of some portion. Any idea how to tackle this ?

I face this same issue in most of the cars. Best is to wear polarized sun glasses. It reduces the reflection almost entirely but also helps protection from glare and reflections from surrounding vehicles on road.
RM Motorsports is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2019, 15:44   #184
BHPian

Hi ,

Update - I have got a 3M clear film installed and that has limited the reflection to a great extend. A accessory shop owner had suggested it to me.

Quote:
Hi Friends ,

amolathalye is offline   Reply With Quote