Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2014, 22:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years

I got my 1st car in mid 2003, a humble Maruti Alto LX for all of 2.9Lacs on-road. It was a brand new car, delivered to home by the car salesman from 180Kms far away, I had no clue how to drive a car, let alone buy one, everything was done at the comfort of my home's living room under the watchful eyes of my dad.

A decade later, after the alto, indigo-cs, nano, a ol' jeep, a used Armada Grand - life comes a full circle to a brand new car - again!!

Son is 2.5years old, new home (to-be) is a further 5Km away from current home and office a good 30Km one way from my town (Hosur). All these factors made us (me and wife) decide we should get a cheap-to-run-hatch for the daily 50-70Km run.

Options I gave myself

1) Hatch - LPG must - This ruled out the Maruti right away except for the Wagon-R LPG. Wasnt a great fan of it and the price tag put me away!!

2) EON LPG - After a lot of test drives and price negotiations with salesman, nearly freezed the Eon, but ICICI wont fund me the desired amount at desired %.

3) Chevy - My town has car choice of Maruti, Hyundai, TATA, Ford and Chevy to choose from. While I initially struck out Maruti, I also was dead against TATA (after my experience with IndigoCS and a nano). I started checking out what the US giant had to offer...

4) Ford - The 4.8Lacs Fiesta Classic Petrol base model was a juicy offer but a petrol and a ford didnt tick the options in my list. Fished around Figo without a keen eye, just was low balling for offers. Didnt come up with any!

Finally booked a Chevy with a 10,000Rs down payment, noted the VIN# and sent pics from yard to everyone in the whatsapp list...

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-beat.jpg

To be contd.....

Last edited by Sheel : 6th December 2019 at 15:10. Reason: As requested.
svsantosh is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 30th June 2014, 23:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500Km & 7 Yrs

Yes - I was a happy would-be owner of a Beat Diesel Base model (On Road price signed on dotted line was 5.2Lacs) with some freebies like PU Seat cover (OE Accessory) and speakers and mats thrown in.

This was a short lived feeling.

After ruling out Hyundai due to non-approval from ICICI for 90% of on-road funding and a 7-year tenure definetly shot down, I approached my next-door Andhra Bank where I had a small savings account; for help. The bank manager heard my home loan story and still decided to help me with maximum funding and maximum tenure!

Armed with the above assurance, I arranged a test drive of Beat Diesel for dad, mum, wife and son along with the salesman on a long TD to and fro current home to new home under construction, over bad rural roads.

They werent too happy about the TD, neither too sad - I went ahead and issued a cheque to block the white beat in the Yard.

After the customary congrats messages from whatsapp flowed in over the evening, I asked the family over dinner how was the TD. Slowly but steadily, -Ve comments came across as to how bad the ride quality felt at rear (Front was acceptable), rear bench was too narrow for 3 adults, and the rear door/glass felt little claustrophobic because of its size!!

I was pondering how to address these points!

The next day I called the sales manager to hold the cheque and show me alternative to beat, the next size car. Anyways the bank manager had promised a good deal, I was ready to stretch a bit!!

He said he can offer me a good deal on a Limited edition Sail UVA Tdci (diesel) after a quick negotiation we settled for this.

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-1.jpg

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-2.jpg

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-3.jpg

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-4.jpg

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-5.jpg

to be contd....

Last edited by svsantosh : 2nd July 2014 at 15:16.
svsantosh is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 30th June 2014, 23:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

re: Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500Km & 7 Yrs

Price Deal/Negotiation

It is a bad time for car sales in India and unsold cars with dealers are eating up their working capitals. Of course they make a fat margin on bulk bookings and especially on lesser heard names like Chevy and Sail-UVA, its easy to negotiate hard.

(PS - Maruti shooed me away for discount on wagon-R LPG, wonder how many 100's they sell a month!) (not @ India level, but at the particular dealer level)

I booked a Beat Base model and the sales team was upselling me on the Sail UVA (SVP - Special value pack aka Limited Edition) - as per below pricing list picture a good 60K uplift.

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-price.jpg

As such I had got the Beat Diesel down to 5.15Lacs (About 45K disc).

I had a simple logic - The Limited edition pack is all gas - no stuff - only cheesy addon kits made it expensive by 15K - I said I will buy the SVP pack but the price of a base model, give or take 5K.

Long story short - I bargained the 6.33Lac SVP Sail UVA Tdci down to 5.53Lacs. Only catch was to add some accessories from CGA (chevy Genuine access) to bump up their margin, which I was ok with.

Finally I paid 5.71Lacs for a Sail UVA with Remote Lock and reverse parking sensor (both CGA) AND Zero-Dep Insurance Policy, and the car anyways came with P.U Limited edition beige seat covers which saved me some cash.

The ORVM turn lights was a nice LTD Edition touch along with the roof rails...

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-1.jpg

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-2.jpg

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-3.jpg

Last edited by svsantosh : 2nd July 2014 at 15:19.
svsantosh is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 30th June 2014, 23:42   #4
Senior - BHPian

Post Buying Impressions :

1) HUGE interior compared to Beat - no comparision.

2) Leg room better than Swift, cant argue here. Shoulder room in rear is better too. Feels like a sedan. Got a Vento TDI owner/friend to certify the roominess is on par with Vento/Polo inside.

3) LARGE front windshield gives a sense of space. LARGE dashboard could have had a larger glove box!!

4) This car was made to be driven on Indian pot-holes - absolutely glides over bad roads - family loved it over the beat.

5) Boot tad smaller than competition - seats pushed back to sacrifice boot, but ticks my requirement.

6) Front number plate to driver head rest DISTANCE is LONG for a hatch - needs some getting used to!

7) Doors close with a THUD, all 4 - you instantly feel secure and safe.

8) BASE MODEL had 2 power windows, electric ORVM, Tilt Steering!! - and in comparision swift LDI has none - and its about 50K more! Brand/service demands a premium!

9) Stupid placement of REVERSE gear - NEEDS lots of Practice and a clear head

10) BEIGE BEIGE TOO much BEIGE - will become a drag!

11) Is the interior rear view mirror in Night-mode supposed to be very dark - I find it too dark for my taste, would rather have eyes hurt in day-mode than not pick up cars in rear mirror at all!

12) Short throw gear shift a hoot...!! Got to experience it!

13) Missing the Swift DDiS boost - this is more progressive.

14) Turbo Whistle starts from 1.4ish... can never get bored by the low end feel.

15) What were they smoking when the passed the speedo console design for final assembly?!

16) Full Size Rear Bench HEAD-RESTS - WOW!!

Some pun/fun facts

* chevy does it part for stopping noise pollution by making it impossible for the driver to honk in a chevy sail UVA - brilliant effort in designing the steering buttons

* To overcome the sheer stupidity of rearward visibility thru center mirror, chevy gives you free electric ORVM to soothe your soul

* The interior is so nice and beige so pleasant you never need to put your eyes down on the ugly speedo dial - yuck!

* Safety feature - the speedo is so ugly and useless that you will always keep yours eyes off it and on the road

* The center mirror visibility is made so small so that you are forced to be a good driver by checking the L/R ORVMs constantly for blind spot drivers!!

Last edited by svsantosh : 1st July 2014 at 00:13.
svsantosh is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 30th June 2014, 23:53   #5
Senior - BHPian

1st Shocker!

26 hours, 120Kms after delivery this happened...

Coming back from work, I pushed down the left power window and Crash, clunk, thud!!

The bush/wheel-winder that moves the glass up/down loosened and fell inside the door - learnt that while fitting the CGA- remote lock, the boys disturbed the winder mechanism.

In the above pic you may have noticed a Stereo HU.

On day of delivery, I raked up a casual talk with the showroom manager and ended up learning the previous week a customer had taken delivery of Sail UVA LT (Top end model) and gotten the stock HU removed and installed a highend LCD 2Din in that place. A few calls later and 3,500Rs poorer I ended up picking up the stock HU - got USB, CD, Aux in and full bluetooth support. Looks OE too - what more can I ask for!

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-4.jpg

Last edited by svsantosh : 2nd July 2014 at 15:12.
svsantosh is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 1st July 2014, 00:10   #6
Senior - BHPian

The Customary Accessory Shop Pit-Stop

How can one buy a car in India without paying a visit to the local accessory dhin-chak shop!

No, I didnt do the dhin-chak stuff...

Got Boston components SE60 on front doors and regular 6" round CoAxs on rear door - didnt want any rear wooden plank mount speakers - I was all hidden/stock/OE look for now on this car.

I live in a unbelievably dusty/muddy town where proper thar/metalled road is non-existant outside our homes. The roads may look nice but the final 10-15 feet from parking to door step is a gonner! Had to dismantle the entire interior and get the PU sheet floor to protect the OE carpet. Thankfully got the beige color matching sheet.

See what my kids chappal brings in straight from his playschool. This is the least protection I can provide the car with.

In case I missed the LTD Edition comes with Scuff plates (?) with blue LEDs. I never had these in any cars before - wife loves it.

A car which comes with electric ORVM and tilt steering on base model (yes, 2 pwr windows too!) does NOT have the rear parcel tray as stock fitting.

1500Rs for this wood plank!

Living with a (abandoned by maker) Chevrolet Sail in India | EDIT: Sold at 182,500 km & 7 years-5.jpg

Total of 4 speakers, 70% Garware tint, floor PU sheet, 1 wood plank was 14K bill...!! whew!

Last edited by svsantosh : 2nd July 2014 at 15:23.
svsantosh is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 1st July 2014, 00:20   #7
Senior - BHPian

Car has done about 300+ Kms in a week and from the digital fuel gauge I can see the car is averaging 15+ Kmpl, but I am not really sure! Too early to call FE #s and performance #s.

I am keeping it slow and easy and waiting for the 1st service at 1000Kms.

I have stalled the car numerous times and still to get used to the diesel torque in this engine. I feel the weight of the car (much more than swift) is causing it to stall on a light foot in 1st gear.

Love the fact the oil change is every 15,000Kms, while a Swifts is every 5K Kms (??). Lets see how much cash is saved in the overall run.

The 175/R14 tyres are adequate for time being and I dont intend to upsize them anytime soon. This sunday took the car on highway and slowly playing with turbo and the ton mark Very addictive and was struggling to keep it below 2.5K RPMs - hehe...
svsantosh is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 1st July 2014, 16:42   #8
Senior - BHPian

A quick summary on buying experience, decision making and miscellaneous tit-bits...

- All the alternatives that were considered, and why you zeroed in on this particular car

1) Eon-LPG and Beat-D were in contention, I was hoping to spend 50K upfront and stay at 6-8K emi for X number of years depending on the car. (5 yrs was a minimum) But this car made me spend 1L upfront and with a 8K EMI for 7Yrs I think it checked all the boxes on the financial aspect of buying a new car.

2) Compared features Viz-a-Viz to Swift Ldi and Ford Figo Base model - this car wins on space, price and features. Brand value and Resale value definetly a low-point scorer but the upfront 1Lac difference was the deal-Maker for me.

- Complete booking & delivery experience from the dealership

1) Hyundai guys pushed me test drive after test drive - they came home with a booking form which i felt was over-optimism, made that known to him. Chevy sales guy offered a TD but since I was in office, I asked him to take my family around and they promptly shot down the Beat. I couldnt show the Eon to them yet, shot it down even before I could show the car to family. I did feel the Eon was a very well put together car, but for the diesel heart.

2) Chevy showroom needed a offroader to get to, because of the GQ road widening work! They were courteous enough to send the sales guy, a transit-car for the whole family to go to the yard to see the beat (later again for the Sail). Once again sent a car for the delivery process. Since I had seen the Sail which was sold to me a good 2-3 days before delivery I preferred a monday-late evening delivery (contrary to a day light deliv advice). I was ok with it because I had scanned the car multiple times the week ahead.

3) Since I approached the Financing bank directly, I hooked up the sales man to the bank manager directly, they metup multiple times bypassing me for all small paper work. Saved me a lot of headache and very courteous on part of bank (showroom had to do it, its their sale!)

- On-road price, discounts etc.

1) The limited edition Sail UVA Tdci comes to 6.33Lacs OTR, I got it down to 5.58Lacs because this car was sitting in their showroom/stock for some months and its is not exactly a hot cake to fly off the shelf like the Swift. Deal was to add some accessories to sweeten the cash discount from their part and I added the reverse parking sensor and remote lock, 0% depreciation insurance and all together I paid a net of 5.71L to the showroom.

- Be sure to list the engine type & variant you opted for

1) Opted for the GM/Fiat co-developed 1.3 Tdci (DDIS in Maruti Language, MJD in Fiat parlance), Limited version - which is nothing but the base model with 15K'ish worth of accessories - notably the PU Seat cover being the only value add for me. The roof rail and ORVM LED parking lights are nice to have.

- The good and bad about its equipment levels

1) AC, PwrStr are must nowadays - no big deal there

2) Front power window (std) and ORVM electric were WOW!! Swift Ldi cant hold a stick to these 2.

3) Tilt steering not exactly a must for me, but good to have it.

4) BADLY miss a MID display from Company, had to resort to OBD2 bluetooth port + Andriod App (more on that later)

5) Speedo color choice and design is silly! Looks like a MS paint job - totally contrary to the kind of funky Digital RPM gauge and fuel gauge. Doesnt compliment each other a bit!

6) One Trip meter?! What were they thinking?

7) Rear parcel tray missing in Base and my Limited edition too! Silly to have electric ORVM and Tilt steering and not a parcel tray!

8) Beige Carpet mats and beige Ltd-Edition PU Seat covers are a real nice touch. Add the cheesy Blue LED Scuff plates too on front 2 doors.

9) For all the bottle holders on doors and center gear console, me and wife managed to find a 1-liter Maaza Bottle (a mango drink) from the D-Mart store that would NOT fit in any of the bottle holders. LOL!

10) Glove box too small for my liking, but there is a tiny glove box that closes, right below the drivers right hand. Superb for coins, toll tickets, any thing!

11) Too many places to keep knick-knacks, would be a pain to vacuum in case dust settles inside it, but still good to have.

12) A boot light that turns on when boot is relased/opened with Key - WOW!

13) 60:40 split (Rear seat) is STANDARD on base variant - again a big WOW, though I personally am yet to find a use for it.

14) Boot is smaller than competition, but makes up with the 60:40 rear seats.

- How many kms you have completed at the time of writing your review

1) 300Kms done till now, too early for any comprehensive write up.

- Your usage pattern (e.g. 12 kms daily in dense traffic)

1) 200-300Kms a week at max, mostly on GQ between Bangalore to Hosur (add 10Kms on broken rural roads to reach GQ)

- Comments on the exterior styling & design

1) Front & Front 3/4 looks real sweet to me, masculine! Rear any angle looks worse than nano, totally out of place compared to the manly front. This is where punto wins hands down.

- Overall build quality and fit & finish

1) Superbly put together car, panel gaps are even and none too sore to stick your little finger in. Not a inch of visible wire under the dash.

2) Doors close with a reassuring thud. Hood closes like a chunk of metal, no compromise like a maruti hood. Boot door can have a better handling feeling (miss a place to stick your fingers to pull down the boot door)

- Interior design & quality

1) Seats provide adequate support, miss the height adjuster in base variant. Too much plastic claddings but still no uneven finish or panel gaps.

2) Looking at the work needed for a minor FM antenna work, decided its not wise to postpone any ICE work and got all done in same moment. I dont think all those plastics will hold up good upon repeat remove-refit cycle.

3) Too much Beige mixed with coffee brown - would have likeda a better theme.

4) Stupid horn button! Good sounding pair of OE horns. Just cant use them liberally and have to work the THUMB hard to make them work.

5) The indicator and light switch/stalks sorely miss a rubber grommet - looks cheap to see the interior of the steering column.

6) Leather steering cover and gear boot looks good - gear knob has a shiny finish to the top - dangerous if your hand slips during a overtake move.

7) Reverse position beyond 1st Gear could have been avoided at all costs!!

- Interior space and comfort

1) LARGE - leg room is massive compared to Swift, Figo, you have to experience to understand.

2) Car IS MADE for Indian ROADS - doesnt matter if you are on bad roads all day along. Superb rear seat comfort per family.

3) Windscreen rake is too acute and it means a large Dash and all this means a sense of largeness inside for the drivers eyes.

- Air conditioner, seat support, ergonomics and other noteworthy interior points

1) AC is a chiller - cant keep above 1-spd on normal days.

2) Seat comfort good all around, sorely miss a height adjuster for driver.

3) TBhp review spoke about hit or miss of the gear lever - I found it perfect for one-hand-on-lever style.

4) Power window switch though on gear console, doesnt feel misplaced like the old Tatas', its perfect. Miss the one-touch up-down for driver side window.

5) Clear demarcation of boot release Vs Fuel cap door - still LOVE the FIGOs boot release botton on dash - Classy!

- Engine performance & driveability in the city

1) Not a oomph! performer like the Swift DDiS, this is more sedate, does a ton quickly, but made for the office-goer who has the extra 10 minutes to reach office and doesnt mind reaching home in 1-piece back to his loving family. (Not a monstor I mean)

2) You got to love the short-throw gear box, absolutely a hoot!

3) Turbo spools lot quicker than swift, so it can do 2nd gear 5Kmph crawls all day, and 3rd gear 40s in traffic easily.

- Engine performance & driveability on the highway

1) I have not used it that extensively on highways yet to write a honest review. Will happen over time.

- Additional comments on the engine (outright power, refinement, turbo-lag etc.)

1) Doesnt feel like the DDiS, lot more quieter and refined than the swift - must be the good NVH work by GM.

2) Sweet turbo whistle even at 1500Rpms, but the time you are at 1800 its very evident over the audio sound.

- Overall opinion on the engine

1) A more sedate and detuned version of the 1.3 National Diesel mated to a good Chassis.

- Gearshift / transmission quality, smoothness, response time etc.

1) Clutch is very light, short throw GB is fun, cant comment more since I need to put in more Kms.

- Fuel efficiency : City and Highway

1) 1st 1000Rs of Fuel is approximating out at 15-16Kmpl, yet to see a comprehensive test. Sorely miss the MID!

- Suspension & ride quality

1) As aforesaid, its absolutely sweet over bad roads, keeps the roads out of the car! I think this is a better setup car than the swift with respect to passenger comfort (racing dynamics may be better in swift, but your body will thank you for the Sail UVA)

- Handling, on-road behaviour and grip levels

1) Not much to write for a short ownership - but one point clear - hydraulic power steering is way too OVER-SERVOED!! Needs eyes on road all times!

2) Initial impressions on 175/R14 tyres feel adequate, still to encounter a sudden stop situaiton.

- Comments on the steering, braking, high speed stability etc.

1) Very light steering - a -Ve! Can be a bit taut!

2) Yet to hit a proper ton, just touched it briefly!

- Any particular likes (damped ashtrays, powerful headlights, music system etc.)

1) Small glove box (closeable) below driver right hand is sweet!

2) 55/60W headlights are surprisingly good for my -2 short sight+glasses! I dont think I will go 90/100 on this car.

3) Too many tiny and useful storage areas

4) Large ORVMs are good

- Any particular dislikes (small mirrors, weak wipers, weak foglamps etc.)

1) Electric ORVMs, I am afraid when they are going to get knocked off by the biker in hurry!

2) Central lock and parcel tray much preferred over Electric ORVM on base model

- Review on overall practicality (luggage room, ease of ingress/egress, cubby holes etc.)

1) Ingress for all 4 doors is great, no bending of ankles at absurd angles by rear seat travellors to get in/out.

2) Boot could have been larger by sacrificing the un-necessarily large leg room

3) Master Stroke by moving the fuel tank to center and making a shallow floor for middle bench pax - superb!

- Any niggles, problems or part replacements faced

1) less than 1 day, the left power window winder went kaput - Thanks to shoddy fitting of Remote lock by service center.

- Quality of after-sales service (if experienced)

1) YES - with 100Km on ODO already got to experience the A.Sale.Exp - it was fast and very professional.

- Cost of upkeep & maintenance

1) Important point of oil change every 15,000Kms is a big YES in my box. Every 7,500 Is a preventive checkup. Compare this with the Swift service cycle of every 5000Km oil change (IIRC?)

- Anything else you wish to add about your car

1) A very under rated car thanks to a lesser known brand. A sedan class hatch with oodles of space inside, and at the right price level.

Last edited by svsantosh : 2nd July 2014 at 15:29.
svsantosh is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 4th July 2014, 15:49   #9
Team-BHP Support

Moved from Assembly Line

Thanks for sharing.

-----------------------------

As a Sail'er to another Sail'er. Wishing you a many happy miles on this very underrated but supremely capable car.
bblost is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th July 2014, 15:57   #10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
- Cost of upkeep & maintenance

1) Important point of oil change every 15,000Kms is a big YES in my box. Every 7,500 Is a preventive checkup. Compare this with the Swift service cycle of every 5000Km oil change (IIRC?)
Congratulations for getting yourself a very understated car. My BIL too has the same car with the same colour.

Regarding the maintenance schedule, it is good to see 15K as the service interval as opposed to 10K for the Swift/Ritz DDiS. Preventive maintenance would be just inspecting things rather than changing parts IIRC?!

Happy mile munching.

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2014, 16:12   #11
BHPian

Great detailed write-up, as a proud happy owner of a Chevy glad to see more people buying one.

Chevy has always given very practical & VFM cars, but has missed out making a big impression on the market due to its own mistakes.

Plus the service costs & spares are very acceptable - like Toyota.

Chevy UVA Sail is one of the most practical VFM hatches in the market today, better than the Liva that aims to be the same. For anyone looking to own one for 7-8 years without focus on resale value, this is a great buy.

Hope they do better & improve the models they bring into the market.

Question - how is the NVH level in cabin - I might have missed that in your write-up.

Last edited by gsurya : 4th July 2014 at 16:30.
gsurya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2014, 16:41   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

Looking at the first pic, I thought for a moment that you messed up the name. Then reminded myself that bhp'ians don't do such mistakes!

Congrats on a practical car and a well written report. Wish you miles of happy & safe driving.
swiftnfurious is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th July 2014, 17:47   #13
BHPian

Congrats on your new possession. As I also own a SAIL U-VA TCDI, we can share our experiences.

Also I am interested to hear more on your comment "had to resort to OBD2 bluetooth port + Andriod App (more on that later)"

Thanks,
rnidumolu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 12:52   #14
BHPian

Congrats on the purchase, it looks like a very nicely put together package. Please add more interior pictures and also share details on interior space and comfort.
joe_antony is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 13:29   #15
BHPian

Congratulations svsantosh on the purchase of Sail u-va. The car looks quite nice than beat. Boot space looks huge and I am sure that its more than swift dzire (new version). Oil change every 15k kms is very good. Overall it looks a good deal.

Happy motoring pal and best luck for your journeys. Do post travelogues with your new baby.
turbodude is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed