Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2015, 08:09   #106
BHPian

Re: My Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A comprehensive review

Congrats Vinay..Beautiful colour. I was hoping for a blue one last year but it was not available then !
Old 12th January 2015, 11:49   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay_ss View Post
Anshuman, indeed i have taken delivery of the vehicle on January 1st. Yet to do a highway run, resisting since the car isnt registered as yet.

Some early pics Rest are in my writeup thats WIP
Congrats Vinay. Quite a lovely looking car! Eagerly awaiting your ownership review. And yes, you can happily take your car out on the highway, there is no issue since the car is already insured and so on. I drove to Chennai and back with the temp registration.

Do share the price details and any deal you got. Happy Pajero-ing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroongupta View Post
Congo!!! Wish you many many happy miles. Mine is expected early next week :-)
Hey Aroon, good news buddy! I have been wondering what happened with your quest. So looks like a happy new year indeed - waiting for your report too!
Old 12th January 2015, 12:04   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshuman_v View Post
Hey Aroon, good news buddy! I have been wondering what happened with your quest. So looks like a happy new year indeed - waiting for your report too!
Thank you bro. Delivery expected today :-)
Old 13th January 2015, 07:08   #109
BHPian

So, finally it comes. Alongside the Executive - Silver Honda City, Confident - Blue Tata Safari, Sober - Black BMW, its time for the BOYS TO COME OUT - A vivacious yellow Pajero Sport:-)
Attached Thumbnails
My Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A comprehensive review-img20150112wa0044.jpg  

My Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A comprehensive review-imag0220.jpg  

My Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A comprehensive review-imag0212.jpg  

My Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A comprehensive review-imag0229.jpg  

Aroongupta is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 08:34   #110
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations on your car finally. Please remove that bull bar. Its totally spoiling the looks of the car. Totally.
drmohitg is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 08:38   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Congratulations on your car finally. Please remove that bull bar. Its totally spoiling the looks of the car. Totally.
I will...as you say chief. I agree. Its hardly a bull bar. At max you may call it a Lamb bar.

This is a freebee thrown in by the dealer. The car still has to undergo some very special makeover treatment. Looks will change!

And thanks.
Old 13th January 2015, 10:09   #112
BHPian

Is this the limited edition or the new version ? I thought the two-tone was the limited edition. Also agree with the comment that bull bar is spoiling the look (though I am against all bull bars for safety reasons).
Old 13th January 2015, 10:46   #113
BHPian

Aroon, that looks super yummy, congrats. The turn lights on the ORVM, the dual tone, the 'Super Select 4WD decal' - these are new additions, some of them totally unique to this piece only. I think yours is possibly the only dual tone on this forum. It looks like you waited for the right reasons - new model, auto, dual tone - well done buddy. Hope this gives you miles and miles of driving pleasure and lots of envious looks on the road!

Do share the pricing details as possible, good info for everyone.
Old 13th January 2015, 23:42   #114
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asinghal View Post
Is this the limited edition or the new version ? I thought the two-tone was the limited edition. Also agree with the comment that bull bar is spoiling the look (though I am against all bull bars for safety reasons).
This is the limited edition as well as the new version. The dual tone, cooler, integrated side indicators in the OVRMs, DVD Player, 2 head rest displays are all part of the limited edition. The new grille and other changes introduced in the new version are also there. I dont know what you call it but there's an extra portion attached over the central console.

My Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A comprehensive review-pajero_0248.jpg

Chrome on the door handles, headlights, backlights + the front and rear guards are something that the dealer decided to throw in. Bull bar will go away soon. :-)

Quote:
Aroon, that looks super yummy, congrats. The turn lights on the ORVM, the dual tone, the 'Super Select 4WD decal' - these are new additions, some of them totally unique to this piece only. I think yours is possibly the only dual tone on this forum. It looks like you waited for the right reasons - new model, auto, dual tone - well done buddy. Hope this gives you miles and miles of driving pleasure and lots of envious looks on the road!

Do share the pricing details as possible, good info for everyone.
Thanks boss. You made me buy it and I must thank you at this stage - more than anybody else. This is not an auto. I decided to go in for the 4x4 manual. A 4x2 is something I never wanted to buy in a Pajero. Why buy Pajero if you don't go in for the biggest differentiator?

Not only on this forum, I think the yellow white is the first in whole Noida City. Its drawing immense attention. Its extremely eye catchy and demands intense attention. Looks big and macho. The days driving experience has been tremendous. The car drives excellent and the interiors are very upmarket and plush.

Could not have asked for more!

As far as pricing is concerned - It costed me 26.5 on road. I did not bargain and I am not sure what the salesperson told me. So I don't know what the price breakup is. My staff just told the lady that if I am a satisfied customer, she will get a good number of reference customers. That I was an influential guy and PS itself as a car will get popular here after I buy. And that we will make sure reference customers buy from her. So she should do her best! That's all. :-)

She said she will waive off the insurance and give me free fixtures, which i left to her. And she did as she promised!

Last edited by Aroongupta : 13th January 2015 at 23:52. Reason: additional inputs
Aroongupta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2015, 00:01   #115
BHPian

Quote:

Chrome on the door handles, headlights, backlights + the front and rear guards are something that the dealer decided to throw in. Bull bar will go away soon. :-)

Thanks boss. You made me buy it and I must thank you at this stage - more than anybody else. This is not an auto. I decided to go in for the 4x4 manual. A 4x2 is something I never wanted to buy in a Pajero. Why buy Pajero if you don't go in for the biggest differentiator?

Not only on this forum, I think the yellow white is the first in whole Noida City. Its drawing immense attention. Its extremely eye catchy and demands intense attention. Looks big and macho. The days driving experience has been tremendous. The car drives excellent and the interiors are very upmarket and plush.

Could not have asked for more!

As far as pricing is concerned - It costed me 26.5 on road. I did not bargain and I am not sure what the salesperson told me. So I don't know what the price breakup is. My staff just told the lady that if I am a satisfied customer, she will get a good number of reference customers. That I was an influential guy and PS itself as a car will get popular here after I buy. And that we will make sure reference customers buy from her. So she should do her best! That's all. :-)

She said she will waive off the insurance and give me free fixtures, which i left to her. And she did as she promised!
That's a great price for a lovely set of features! It costs nearly 30 in Bangalore. And yes, my mistake in calling it an auto - it was a typo since it was the new model. Yellow is youthful and vibrant. Surely, the Ladakh mountains now beckon you soon!

One other question: what tyres in this version - Apollo Amazer A/T or anything else?
Old 14th January 2015, 00:21   #116
BHPian

Quote:
One other question: what tyres in this version - Apollo Amazer A/T or anything else?
Yes...same!

And Leh is coming this year bro. The gang is getting ready. Wanna join?
Old 14th January 2015, 08:53   #117
BANNED

Quote:
Chota correction. They are Apollo Hawkz, now called the Adapterra.
Quote:
And Leh is coming this year bro. The gang is getting ready. Wanna join?
Very good, get the truck baptized at Ladakh, you will love it.

Congratulations on the purchase and enjoy 4WD motoring.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 00:54   #118
SYJ
BHPian

congrats on your but aroon. looks cool on dual tone

posting a pic of my ride
Attached Thumbnails
My Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - A comprehensive review-sa.jpg  

SYJ is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 12:00   #119
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYJ View Post
congrats on your but aroon. looks cool on dual tone

posting a pic of my ride
You guys down south have a thing or two to subtly enhance your ride. This appears

Have you tinted the mid & rear window & left out the front one?

Can we have more pictures please from different angles? Thanks
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2015, 21:58   #120
Senior - BHPian

anshuman_v@

I did read through your comparison on the TFort and Pajero Sport. I am going to test drive both of them back-to-back in the coming weeks. What i would like to understand is how were they different in breaking and suspension (i.e. ride comfort on highway). I am assuming you haven't taken the car off-roading yet.

On the city roads, when i test drove the Fortuner last time i did not noticed any easily perceptible problems with breaking and bumpy ride, but considering this was in the City i am not surprised. Did you had a chance to take both of them on the highway before you made your pick?

PS: Congratulations on the car, it looks stunning in black.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks