Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 16th December 2020, 11:58   #256
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csateesh View Post
naveen.raju - Any reason why you rejected Michelin, Yokohama and Conti ? Would like to understand your view on the same

How is the Bridgestone performing ?

Regards

-Sateesh
Michelin is pretty soft and not suited for my commute. I do very little long/highway drives so comfort was not my priority.

Bridgestone performed well so decided to go with it. It can take the abuse pretty well.

It's holding up very well and have no complaints though the road noise is a bit high I feel but not a deal breaker.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2020, 14:30   #257
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)

Much awaited break (Cochin - Kumarakom - Trivandrum - Kovalam)

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-screenshot_1.png

Thanks to the present situation, there's been nil outstation drives. My last drive was almost an year back. Since the Xmas weekend was long, I thought I would take a well deserving week off.

I decided to confine the drive within Kerala to keep away from quarantine and I didn't want to try out any hill station as it was super crowded. The only option was a beach destination. I did try few resorts and almost all were full while others were super expensive.

Finally booked Coconut Lagoon in Kumarakom. Very good property and as it's very secluded, it was very relaxing.

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a1.jpg

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a2.1.jpg

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a2.2.jpg

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a2.3.jpg

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a2.5.jpg

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a2.6.jpg

Next stop was Trivandrum. Decided to take a break from backwaters, so settled in at O by Tamara near Technopark. Less than an year old and have been hearing pretty good reviews of their buffet. Checked in for couple of days and our Xmas was spent here. Their buffet was really good, especially the Xmas brunch. Highly recommend.

View from the room:

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a3.jpg

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a4.jpg

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a5.jpg

After Trivandrum, we had booked at Kovalam. Since this was a last minute booking, we couldn't find any resort in central Kovalam. So settled for Abad Harmonia (few kms from Kovalam). This was our second visit here and it's a pretty good place. Very reasonable priced and tasty food (compared to Kumarakom and Trivandrum).

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a6.jpg

Drive log isn't complete without the picture of the car. Here's the only one that I manage to click.

It came, I saw, We conquered - Our Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel SX(O)-a8.jpg

As for the road conditions, it was pretty good throughout. Traffic was pretty bad at few sections thanks to the single lane highways.

Odo - 61XXX kms
naveen.raju is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed