Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2016, 11:15   #46
Senior - BHPian

re: My Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol | Now Wolf'd | 6 years & 42,000 km done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singapore_Drive View Post
Hi Soumen,

I have checked the details on carwale as I am not in India currently. The features of Zeta listed over at their site says push button to start is not available. However, I feel that instead of forking out another 60k just for Zeta version without much feature upgrade, it is best to go for the Delta AT version.

Is there anything other feature new compared to Delta version?

Request : Can someone do a comparison between Delta AT and Zeta AT version please? Thank you.
Carwale has a mistake then. It very much has it. This thread itself shows. Naren's is a ZETA & AT wont be skimming down any features I believe.

Feature-wise comparison is done here already for MT version. That 60k extra forked out is actually the best possible VFM. Delta -> Zeta is way more VFM than Zeta -> Alpha. Take a look at the link.

link
My Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol | 8 years & 52000 km up | EDIT: Sold!-comparison.jpg
SoumenD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 11:23   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singapore_Drive View Post
Request : Can someone do a comparison between Delta AT and Zeta AT version please? Thank you.
Hi Singapore_Drive,

Pls find the list of features you get in Zeta over the delta variant.

My Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol | 8 years & 52000 km up | EDIT: Sold!-comp.jpg

You also get 195/55 R16 tyres instead of 185/65 R15

Hope you find this useful.

Happy shopping

Last edited by Karthik Chandra : 7th April 2016 at 11:28.
Karthik Chandra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 11:32   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Carwale has a mistake then. It very much has it. This thread itself shows. Naren's is a ZETA & AT wont be skimming down any features I believe.

Feature-wise comparison is done here already for MT version. That 60k extra forked out is actually the best possible VFM. Delta -> Zeta is way more VFM than Zeta -> Alpha. Take a look at the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik Chandra View Post
Hi Singapore_Drive,

Pls find the list of features you get in Zeta over the delta variant.

You also get 195/55 R16 tyres instead of 185/65 R15

Hope you find this useful.

Happy shopping
Thank you Soumen and Karthik for the quick comparison chart. I have made up my mind to buy the Baleno. Will do a test drive as soon as I reach India and will purchase.
Singapore_Drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 21:46   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren
FE UPDATE :
My dad went on a highway drive from mangalore-mysore-bangalore. FE using tankfull method was 21.2 kmpl for 350 kms. MID showed 21.8 kmpl. Dad is very impressed with FE figures and says it was more than our diesel cars on same road
That's excellent FE! What % of this journey was with or without a/c?
Old 7th April 2016, 22:35   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narenteam View Post
That's excellent FE! What % of this journey was with or without a/c?
AC was on all the time in auto mode. This was a sedate drive by my dad on highways. He kept speeds below 120 kmph. Average speed of the trip was 82 kmph. Baleno petrol gives highest mileage on highways compared to our diesel cars and that's really great.
Old 14th April 2016, 16:32   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

My baleno got it's first scratch few days back on rear wheel arch. I misjudged while turning in apartment parking lot and scrapped the pillar. It is not major scratch but I wanted to get rid of it. I took it to MASS at kasaragod. Painting charge was quoted 600 rs. But they said not possible to do it because painting mechanism is different for this colour and special tools required. Maruti painter from calicut will come if required with tools. I do not understand what's different in premium silver paint. Only Baleno, S cross and Brezza comes with this colour.
Attached Thumbnails
My Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol | 8 years & 52000 km up | EDIT: Sold!-img_20160106_161324_1460631422756.jpg  

Last edited by Dr.Naren : 14th April 2016 at 16:35.
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2016, 17:26   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
My baleno got it's first scratch few days back on rear wheel arch. I misjudged while turning in apartment parking lot and scrapped the pillar. It is not major scratch but I wanted to get rid of it. I took it to MASS at kasaragod.
Doc, first and foremost congratulations for your Baleno as well as for booking the Scross. Wish you a safe ride ahead.
Couple of years back my figo had some work regarding dent removal and some paint work. I had this done it in xdrive body and paint shop kasargod as Ford ASS gave a quote which I felt was too high . This shop is located around 1-2kms from Kasargod and it is situated towards your right side while going towards Mangalore in the NH and it comes much before CPCRI center. I was recommended to this place by close friend of mine and I was very much impressed by their workmanship. Since you reside in Kasaragod I would suggest you to have a word with them as well just to get another opinion on the same.

Last edited by DragonHawk : 14th April 2016 at 17:28.
DragonHawk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2016, 17:31   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHawk View Post
Doc, first and foremost congratulations for your Baleno as well as for booking the Scross. Wish you a safe ride ahead.
Couple of years back my figo had some work regarding dent removal and some paint work. I had this done it in xdrive body and paint shop kasargod as Ford ASS gave a quote which I felt was too high . This shop is located around 1-2kms from Kasargod and it is situated towards your right side while going towards Mangalore in the NH and it comes much before CPCRI center. I was recommended to this place by close friend of mine and I was very much impressed by their workmanship. Since you reside in Kasaragod I would suggest you to have a word with them as well just to get another opinion on the same.
Sure buddy!! I will do that. But for Baleno, MASS quote is just 600 rs. I will check in mangalore service centre too since there are 2 nexa dealers.
Old 29th April 2016, 09:01   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

My Baleno petrol has run 4.7K Kms in last 6 months and due for 2nd free service. Dad got FE figure of 19.8 kmpl with 3 passengers on board to bangalore. He had got 23+ when driven alone. These FE figures for a petrol car is just amazing.

Sad news: Baleno got it's first hit on rear door by a biker trying to squeeze through bangalore traffic. There is a mild dent which is like a crease. Suggestions required about how to correct it. I will post the pics
Attached Thumbnails
My Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol | 8 years & 52000 km up | EDIT: Sold!-img_20160429_084142.jpg  

My Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol | 8 years & 52000 km up | EDIT: Sold!-img_20160429_084236.jpg  

Old 29th April 2016, 09:15   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Sad news: Baleno got it's first hit on rear door by a biker trying to squeeze through bangalore traffic. There is a mild dent which is like a crease. Suggestions required about how to correct it. I will post the pics
These crease dents were common in Swifts due to the bulging body line across doors and hollow portion inside. Even a slight nudge by bikers or cyclists results in a dent.

I would advice to first try out the Paint-less dent repair. Search for Trend garage in the Bangalore directory. They'll be able to help you out.
Sherlocked is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2016, 09:18   #56
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
These crease dents were common in Swifts due to the bulging body line across doors and hollow portion inside. Even a slight nudge by bikers or cyclists results in a dent.

I would advice to first try out the Paint-less dent repair. Search for Trend garage in the Bangalore directory. They'll be able to help you out.
Thanks for the suggestion buddy. It feels very sad to look at this dent every day in a new car. I will try with my local dealer first during 5k service or else try with trend garage during my next bangalore visit.
Old 3rd May 2016, 12:33   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks buddy!
I just crossed 3000 kms today. I am planning to change my alloys and go for MOMO revenge 16 inch by end of this month.
Please post the pics soon with the new Momo Revenge alloys and price.
Are you also planning for tyre upgrade or are you going to keep the standard tyres?

But going by the looks of some Baleno's already upgraded with Momo Revenge i am sure it would look absolutely great on your car.
Old 3rd May 2016, 14:06   #58
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinrawatdun View Post
Please post the pics soon with the new Momo Revenge alloys and price.
Are you also planning for tyre upgrade or are you going to keep the standard tyres?

But going by the looks of some Baleno's already upgraded with Momo Revenge i am sure it would look absolutely great on your car.
I did not buy alloys buddy. I decided to upsize to 17 inches during first tyre change. I am getting 16 inch momo win pro evo for my new 1.6 S cross (would be delivered by end of this month)
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2016, 18:13   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

First Rattle

I have observed mild rattling sound from rear left C pillar area. It is present only on bad roads. What would be the culprit? My 2nd free service is due this week. My 3 years old grand i10 with 60k kms on ODO has nil rattles.
Old 3rd May 2016, 18:27   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
First Rattle

I have observed mild rattling sound from rear left C pillar area. What would be the culprit?
Possibly the rear seat folding latching mechanism. Eternal maruti problem from 800 to Zen to Wagon R to SWIFT. Shake the rear seat back rest vigorously and note for sounds. Maybe you can flip the left rear backrest forward, wrap some insulation tape over the latch and push it back into position.

Also the parcel shelf buffers. Same treatment as above. Jugaad !
arjab is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks