Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2006, 11:49   #31
BHPian

Yup,bargaining is definitely going to happen once enquiry is done from several dealers.This was just a formal quote from a single dealer.
I dont have the onroad price of NHC in mumbai,but here is a link for ex-showroom prices
http://www.hondacarindia.com/ownahonda/pricelist.asp
Roughly,the exi would cost 7.5L onroad.
That is quite steep for a base model NHC.Not worth the price in my books too.But to the " aam janta" its THE car.

Last edited by roms : 12th October 2006 at 11:56.
Old 12th October 2006, 11:57   #32
BHPian

My Baleno has done 13000 Kms, and the old Baleno 87000kms when sold Nov 2005 , no problems so far but I feel that the Clutch is bad in the New BAleno, climatronic rocks the fuel efficiancy is about 12 in city, 16 on highway, the best car money can in this segment, the suspension is amazing the handling on 195/55/r15, yokos is amazing, well this is what I can say about my Baleno
Old 12th October 2006, 13:19   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roms
Roughly, the exi would cost 7.5L onroad.
I don't understand this disparity. Agreed that Bombay prices are costlier than Chennai, but then they would be proportionally higher for all cars, right.
The Baleno Vxi that costs 6.5L here is 7.25 in Bombay. (75K more)
But the NHC that costs 7.6L here is only 7.5L there. (10K less?).
Something seriously wrong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roms
That is quite steep for a base model NHC. Not worth the price in my books too. But to the " aam janta" its THE car.
Agree that it is steep, though consumers (other than a few like us) don't seem to think so, judging by the sales.
Old 12th October 2006, 13:50   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
I don't understand this disparity. Agreed that Bombay prices are costlier than Chennai, but then they would be proportionally higher for all cars, right.
I enquired about the same from the dealer here.According to him its all about discounts in different regions.The discounts are high down south because the car isn't doing all that well there.Sales have picked up in western region and hence discounts are lower.(May or may not be true).
Lets see if we can negotiate with other dealers and get a higher discount.

The on road price for NHC may hover around 7.5-7.7 L.I gave a rough estimate by adding 50-60K on the ex showroom price.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks