Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2023, 07:56   #406
BHPian

re: Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!

Inspires confidence in the Jeep Compass. More and more miles to go!
car-go is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2023, 12:21   #407
BHPian

re: Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!

After reading the title and looking at the pics of your car I was completely blown away. It looks as good as new and still shining . Maybe you should write a thread about how you kept it in such a great condition
Revvatron is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 11:29   #408
BHPian

Hello

Thanks for the detailed update on Jeep Compass ownership and service details.

My Compass has clocked 56K and got the 5 year Service done recently where there was a rattling sound when I start which was due to the wear and tear of rubber engine mount which cost me 13K, wanted to ask if it is normal as the service advisor said it had happened to most customers after 45K.

Also I did not replace the timing belt as it is recommended at 75K but during 5th Service, I am planning to change it in my next service would it be a problem as the service advisor suggested that it would be good to replace during 5th service.

I am getting my Jeep serviced at KHT Yeshwanthpur Bangalore.

Thanks
Jaykc78
jaykc78 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2023, 11:50   #409
BHPian

Re: 75,000 Kms Service Update

How much did the Timing belt replacement cost?

Also is it a must to replace timing belt during 5th service even if we have clocked only 55K
Old 9th March 2023, 09:00   #410
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 75,000 Kms Service Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by enj0y_ride View Post
Congratulations Arun on the 110k milestone. Your car looks stunning like a brand new one.
Wishing you many more lakhs of happy riding.
Thanks a lot for your wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-go View Post
Inspires confidence in the Jeep Compass. More and more miles to go!
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvatron View Post
After reading the title and looking at the pics of your car I was completely blown away. It looks as good as new and still shining . Maybe you should write a thread about how you kept it in such a great condition
Thanks a lot for your kind words . I didn't do a anything special except for the ceramic coating which was done when the car was new. After that its just the standard water wash once a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykc78 View Post
Hello

My Compass has clocked 56K and got the 5 year Service done recently where there was a rattling sound when I start which was due to the wear and tear of rubber engine mount which cost me 13K, wanted to ask if it is normal as the service advisor said it had happened to most customers after 45K.
I have not faced this issue so for. Atleast, no abnormal vibrations or rattles while starting except for the standard noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykc78 View Post
How much did the Timing belt replacement cost?

Also is it a must to replace timing belt during 5th service even if we have clocked only 55K
I paid around 12-13K for timing belt and relevant parts that were replaced. I an not sure about the current cost involved.

During replacement the old timing belt was in very good condition but to keep the warranty intact, I got it replaced. But again this is a very critical component so better to stick to the replacement schedule or take a decision after seeing the current condition of the belt.
Old 10th March 2023, 09:02   #411
BHPian

Were the labour charges for replacing the timing belt extra or were included in routine labour service costs. I could not replace my cars timing belt during 75k service as the car had done only 70k Kms at that time. As I was little short of time I decided to get it replaced during next service. I observed they levied about 4500 as labour charges during that service which were more than normal labour charges during previous service. This time they charged about 14k for timing belt and its allied parts and about 3500 extra labour for it apart from other routine service charges.
Old 10th March 2023, 10:04   #412
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep500 View Post
Were the labour charges for replacing the timing belt extra or were included in routine labour service costs.

I observed they levied about 4500 as labour charges during that service which were more than normal labour charges during previous service.
Yes, the labour charges for timing belt replacement is included in the standard service cost. You are right, its 5K for 75K service. For other services it comes to around 3-3.5K.
arun_josie is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2023, 23:42   #413
Distinguished - BHPian

Trip to Mangalore with friends to witness Bhoota Kola

Trip to Mangalore with friends to witness Bhoota Kola:

After watching the movie Kantara, the topic of Bhoota kola was much discussed among many. And during a casual discussion among some of my friends, bhpian speedsatya mentioned that this event happens at his place as well and invited us to the one happening this year. We all wanted to witness this event in person. In the end, we were 8 people in 3 cars traveling from Bangalore to Mangalore to witness the Bhootakola for the first time in our lives.

The event was at 9:45 AM on a Friday, so the plan was to start very early, and arrive at the event directly. Once the event finishes, we would explore Mangalore (read as Mangalore cuisine) for the rest of the day and return on Saturday.

The start time was set as 2:30 AM so that we can reach on time for the event. We had a concern about the NICE road traffic due to frequent traffic jams these days because of road work, irrespective of the time. I checked the map before starting and it looked fine. Thankfully we could cross the single lane stretch fairly quickly. After taking the Hassan highway, we stopped at the first toll for bhpians paragsachania and audioholic to join us.

For a change, parag was not behind the wheels this time.

Once they arrived, we had a quick catch up and proceeded further. Since the traffic was minimal during those hours, we could maintain good speeds. Some of those flyover construction has finished and they are open for traffic which made the drive easier.

The road between Hassan and Sakleshpur is good with only occasional short bad stretches. You need to be cautious as the good cement roads abruptly leads into bad stretches. On this stretch we stopped for few minutes to take a quick break.

It was pitch dark at this location

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-o1.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-o2.jpeg

The road after Sakleshpur is decent now. Lot of patch work has been done on this road till we hit the cement road on the Shiradi ghat. It used to be in worse condition earlier but now it seems better. It still is in a bad shape but the regulars will know the difference.

The cemented stretch was lovely to drive with very less traffic. It was super fun.

From Gundya we took left and drove via Kaikamba, and then took the Kadaba – Subrahmanya road.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-o3.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-o4.jpeg

We connected the Mangalore highway @ Uppinangady. This is a longer but a lovely stretch to drive. Once we joined the highway, the roads were not in a great condition due to frequent diversions. We reached my friends place by 8:45AM.

Bhoota Kola:

As soon as we arrived, we were served a lovely breakfast. It was simple but very delicious. The last-minute preparations for the Bhoota Kola were going on and we were observing and taking in the sights and sounds. We took the front row seats to have a closer look at the performance. Since we reached early, we got to see the behind-the-scenes efforts and preparations taken for the costume, makeup and props. It was a great experience to watch it live and we got a newfound appreciation for this art form. A few performers were senior citizens and we were amazed at their stamina and the Bhoota Kola performance. We had a good time watching this event live.

Some pics of the Maganthadi House

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-h1.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-h2.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-h3.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-h4.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-h5.jpeg

Pictures captured during this event,

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p1.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p2.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p3.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p4.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p5.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p6.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p7.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p8.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p9.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p10.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p11.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-p12.jpeg

For some clippings, you can check the below video from a news channel

Last edited by Sheel : 29th March 2023 at 12:56. Reason: As requested.
arun_josie is online now   (21) Thanks
Old 28th March 2023, 23:54   #414
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Trip to Mangalore with friends to witness Bhoota Kola

Stay was booked by HVK @ Pappilon Palace:

For stay we took assistance from HVK as we didn’t have much time to research, and the total number of people kept changing. Our preference was to book inside the city so that we don’t have to take the car or depend on cabs. He booked at this place which was at a fantastic location, and could walk to most places we explored.

It had a huge parking space as well :-)

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-f3a.jpeg

Lunch @ GiriManja’s, This is in a congested area with some narrow roads, no parking space as well. So better to walk or take a rick. We had some lovely fish food here.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-f1.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-f2.jpeg

After lunch, we came back to hotel for a quick break.

At around 5:30, we went to Tajmahal Café for some chai and snacks. We tried different local snacks including the famous Mangalore Buns. We loved it.

Dinner @ Shetty Lunch Home. As usual, food was very delicious here. We had loads of fun too. There was a karaoke arranged, Parag and Sankalp (audioholic) took this opportunity to show their singing skills. That was fun.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-f4.jpeg

For breakfast we were back to Tajmahal Café again and tried some more Mangalorean delicacies. It is a good place if you want to try the local cuisine.

The gang

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-f3.jpeg

Of course, a trip to Mangalore is not complete without a visit to Pabbas [FONT=&quot]😊[/FONT]. Even though we were full after the breakfast, we made sure to visit Pabbas and enjoy the ice-creams over there.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d1.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d2.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d3.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d4.jpeg

Return via Charmadi

This route is good all through. We stopped for some pics as audioholic had a drone to take some lovely pics/videos of our rides.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-c1.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-c2.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-c3.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-c4.jpeg

Next stop was for lunch @ Rock Garden Restaurant, Mudigere . The non-veg food was very good.

And then we stopped at Hebbal (this is after Belur towards Haleebedu). This was to meet another friend who invited us to his place during the return. There was a temple festival going on here as well.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-c5.jpeg

After spending some time here, we resumed our journey towards Bangalore.

ODO touched 1,11,111 Kms during this drive

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-s1.jpeg

Overall, a fun-filled trip with friends. The memories of the first live Bhoota Kola will remain with us forever.

Last edited by arun_josie : 28th March 2023 at 23:59.
arun_josie is online now   (25) Thanks
Old 29th March 2023, 15:21   #415
Distinguished - BHPian

Great trip and great write up as usual Arun! I thoroughly enjoyed the drive, the event and the company and it was a great two day refresh. With the organisation skills of you all, I just have to join eyes closed and be assured of a nice time.
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th April 2023, 22:49   #416
Distinguished - BHPian

4 years ownership update, ODO @ 1,12,000 Kms

One more year goes by and the ODO is @ 1,12,000 Kms.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-odo.jpeg

Scarlett still feels new and roaring. Here are few pics taken on the 4th anniversary of Scarlett joining our family.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-a1.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-a2.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-a3.jpeg

Maintenance – Periodic Service Details

The average service cost is around 15K per service. It goes up when there are parts replacements involved (Ex: Brake pads, Brake discs, Timing Belt etc.)

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-service.jpeg

Parts Replacements:
  1. Tyres were replaced @ 51,205 Kms (Yokohama Earth1) and @ 99K Kms(GoodYear Wrangler AT SilentTrac)
  2. Front brake pads were replaced @ 51K Kms and @ 1,01,884 Km
  3. Wipers were replaced at 68,853 Kms (the OEMs are very expensive (closed to 5K), so replaced with Bosch wipers which costs around 900/-). These Bosch wipers are flimsy but it does the job. Bosch wipers were replaced @88,699 Kms.
  4. Battery @ 63K Kms (it came with Exide and I replaced it with Amaron). Many owners had to replace the battery around 18-24 months time frame.
  5. Timing belt was a periodic replacement at 75K Kms
  6. Front Brake discs @ 1,01,884 Kms
  7. Wheel lugnuts, changed the complete set @ 1,01,884 Kms. The cap model lugnuts were a pain.
Usage Pattern:

Lately the road trips have come down, with aging parents in home town, most of the drives have been to home town. Overall, the usage trend is like 70:30 in favor of highway usage.

Also, after I started cycling the local drives and breakfast drives have changed to cycle rides. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bicyc...unner-pro.html (One Pedal at a time | My Cycling Journey with Firefox Road Runner Pro))

The elusive drive to North East is still pending for a long time due to various reasons.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-odo-share.jpg

Annual Usage

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-annual-usage.jpg

No: Days taken for every 5K Kms

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-every-5k-kms.jpg

Fuel Efficiency:

The average fuel efficiency till date is 14Kmpl+ and I am happy with it. If you show enough patience while driving on the highway, this engine can easily give you 18-20Kmpl+, but it is difficult to do sedate drives with this machine in your hands.

In city driving conditions, I get around 10-12 Kmpl.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-fe.jpg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-avg-fe.jpg

Fuel Station:

I prefer BPCL and that shows in the below numbers

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-fuelr.jpg

Some Numbers on FE

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-nums.jpg

Offroad drive(Sunrise – Sunset Trails) with Bangalore Jeep Club:

Recently BJC arranged an off-road drive near Kanakapura. It was a one day event starting from breakfast to dinner. They had trails for both 4x2 and 4x4. The drive was mostly on the rough/mud/gravel roads or places with no roads. And some drive on the rocks too. It was an eventful and a fun filled day. I have few dashcam videos, will share it later.

The GY Wrangler AT tyres gave more confidence on these very rough and rocky terrain, especially since its more harder and the grip was better too.

Around 50 Jeeps were part of this event and there were multiple convoys. Here are few pics. The BJC admins did a great job in managing this crowd.

The event was kicked-off from Madhus Tyre Centre

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d1.jpeg

Some of the Jeeps lined-up before the drive

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d2.jpeg

Rough Terrain

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d3.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d4.jpeg

Refreshment time

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d5.jpeg

Going down the rock

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d6.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d7.jpeg

During another break – It was a hot day

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d8.jpeg

Lined up after dark

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d9.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-d10.jpeg

Wheel Alignment/Balancing at Madhus and later at PPS:

During a recent drive to Mangalore, I went over a speed breaker at good speed. There was a loud thud noise and I was worried about potential damage. But, I didn’t feel any weirdness after that incident. Later when I got it checked at Madhus for Wheel Alignment/Balancing, they said there is a variation in the front camber and this could be probably because of any damage to lower arm or its bushes.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-madhus.jpeg

After the Jeep off-road event, I got this checked at PPS, after checking the underbody they said that the lower arm has moved slightly. They got this corrected and then the alignment was done. I also got the air filter replaced as the next service is 5K Kms away and it looked very dusty.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-pps.jpeg

Last edited by Aditya : 7th April 2023 at 06:03. Reason: As requested
arun_josie is online now   (39) Thanks
Old 6th April 2023, 22:35   #417
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 4 years ownership update, ODO @ 1,12,000 Kms

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post

Offroad drive(Sunrise – Sunset Trails) with Bangalore Jeep Club:

I have few dashcam videos, will share it later.
Here is the video with few clippings from the dash cam. I lost some good ones as some of the video files got moved to the emergency folder due to the vibration/shake while on rough terrain and later got overwritten due to the file limit.

Attaching the annual usage graph again as the one in the previous update is incorrect. The usage went down drastically during the covid and has increased now.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-annual-usage.jpg

Last edited by arun_josie : 6th April 2023 at 22:47.
arun_josie is online now   (20) Thanks
Old 16th April 2023, 12:25   #418
BHPian

Amazed at the details you ttacked. Wow !
My Jeep recently crossed 1 lac KM on odo, very similar pattern on maintenance n mileage.
Sedate drive between 80 - 100 kmph extracts 19+ km0l but that's not for me.. 15-16 kmpl is acceptable with spirited drives.
Had clutch replaced in warranty at 20k km, since then still on the same clutch till date.
Timing belt kit was replaaced at 90k as per dealer recommendation (not at 75k km).

This machine is fun to drive and feels as new. Love the driving dynamics
deepakdsz is offline   (2) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 8th May 2023, 14:36   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakdsz View Post
Amazed at the details you ttacked. Wow !
My Jeep recently crossed 1 lac KM on odo, very similar pattern on maintenance n mileage.
Sedate drive between 80 - 100 kmph extracts 19+ km0l but that's not for me.. 15-16 kmpl is acceptable with spirited drives.
Had clutch replaced in warranty at 20k km, since then still on the same clutch till date.
Timing belt kit was replaaced at 90k as per dealer recommendation (not at 75k km).

This machine is fun to drive and feels as new. Love the driving dynamics
May I please know what was the reason for clutch replacement at 20k kms?
Old 8th May 2023, 22:08   #420
Distinguished - BHPian

ODO @ 1,16,000 Kms

When a 700 Km drive in Scarlett was more comfortable than a flight :

My mom had her annual doctor visit in Chennai last month, its a 650+ Kms travel from Nagercoil. Since she has mobility issues, travel by train and bus was ruled out. I had booked flight ticket from Trivandrum to Chennai assuming that it will be very comfortable for her.

But Nagercoil – Trivandrum is a 2 hours drive, 2 hours in airport then the flying time plus the drive time from Chennai airport to home takes the overall travel time to around 7 hours. Also, since she needs wheelchair assistance, she had to be shifted between two different types of wheelchair at TVM airport and then again in Chennai airport. And this shifting and shuffling took a toll on her and she wasn’t happy about the journey.

Keeping this experience in mind, I decided to drive my parents back from Chennai to Nagercoil and that turned out to be the best decision to transport my parents. It takes roughly 9-10 hours via road with good roads all the way. And this is just another 2-3 hours more than the flight trip, the biggest advantage being an undisturbed travel she will be undisturbed from start to end without the jostling in the wheelchairs.

The return was during the labor day long weekend so the Chennai exit (towards south) traffic was a slight worry for me. I didn’t want to get stuck in any traffic jams. Starting very early was ruled out too. So, I was looking at the maps for alternate route to bypass the Tambaram, Perungalathur traffic. After some search, I was able to find a route via Sholinganallur andThiruporur . Google time prediction was almost same as the route via Tambaram. So, we started at 6:30am and took this route. This route helped us to touch the highway near Chengalpattu. It was a nice two-lane stretch and helped to avoid the Tambaram - Perungalathur traffic. The traffic in this route was less too. Traffic became heavy once we hit the highway and stayed the same till Trichy.

We had packed breakfast from home with us which helped us avoid a hotel break. All the hotels were heavily crowded and we were glad we packed food. I stopped for fueling near Trichy and the lunch stop was after crossing Madurai @ Temple City. After this, we took a 15 mins break for a power nap.

It was a pleasant drive and we reached home in Nagercoil by 4:30 PM. I drove back to Bangalore after a few days which was a regulation drive.
Here are some pics.

ODO @ 1,15,000 Kms.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-115000kms.jpeg

Trip Details : Bangalore - Chennai - Nagercoil - Bangalore. This also includes some city drives in Chennai and lot of idling during the Chennai - Nagercoil drive.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-trip.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-c1.jpeg

It rained heavily while driving from Nagercoil to Bangalore.

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-rain.jpeg

Scarlett comes home | My Jeep Compass Limited (O) 4x4 | EDIT: 1,55,000 kms up!-c2.jpeg

ODO has crossed 1,16,000 Kms. I am planning to get the service done some time this week.
arun_josie is online now   (33) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks