Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2023, 11:56   #46
BHPian

Re: Our first tryst with Volkswagen | Ownership Review of our MK5 VW Jetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
Hey Varun, great to see your Jetta after long. It's looking great as ever! These Xenons make it perfect, and tbh, they must be performing way better than most full-led setups in cars today! Wish you many more fun miles on your German!
AMG1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th July 2023, 15:14   #47
BHPian

Hi Varun, thats one well cared for Jetta and the Xenons would would only add to that!

Where did you import these from? Would be helpful if you could share details as I'm looking to move to Xenons on my B5.5 passat. Also do these lights have the levelling arrangement or is it without?
Passatman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2023, 13:01   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG1 View Post
Hey Varun, great to see your Jetta after long. It's looking great as ever! These Xenons make it perfect, and tbh, they must be performing way better than most full-led setups in cars today! Wish you many more fun miles on your German!
Thank you! I’m hoping they perform well. Which they should considering what I paid for them :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passatman View Post
Hi Varun, thats one well cared for Jetta and the Xenons would would only add to that!

Where did you import these from? Would be helpful if you could share details as I'm looking to move to Xenons on my B5.5 passat. Also do these lights have the levelling arrangement or is it without?
VW helped me with sourcing the headlights alone. The ancillaries are being sourced with the help of BHPian fluidicjoy (the erstwhile owner) and we are still collecting the parts needed. Hopefully we should have everything with us real soon so we kick off the installation.

Regarding levelling, I have decided to retrofit AFS. So for AFS to work I need the AFS module and axle sensors which have already arrived and the wiring for the AFS has to be done accordingly. BHPian fluidicjoy is helping me out with all the groundwork (this wouldn’t have happened if not for him).
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed