Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 13th January 2021, 10:41   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Growing up with a Fiat Linea T-Jet for 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajBajwa View Post
I think I am one of the few members on the forum who got the Linea when it was launched and are still holding on to it. I got the NA Petrol Engined one in 2009 as the TJet wasn’t introduced in the Indian market then. It has been more than 11 years and I still look back at the car every time I park and walk away from it. The car has fond memories for me which are also sentimental in nature. I got home my firstborn child in 2015 from the hospital in the same car. In 2019 with the birth of the second child, although we had another car in our garage we still ensured that we got home the baby in the Linea. That reason now is strong enough for me to keep the car for as long as possible. If the government makes it illegal to drive cars beyond a certain age I will still keep the car as a garage queen for whatever period I can manage.

All the best Eshan. I am sure that once you reach the legal age to drive cars and get your driving licence your Dad will allow you to drive the TJet and I am equally sure that you will be a responsible young driver. You writing displays a level of maturity which you possess and it will reflect in other aspects of your life.

- Raj B
Hey RajBajwa,

Thank you for your nice words. I am happy to know that your Linea has been a huge part of your life. And yes, I will be a responsible driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzrockz View Post
A lovely homage to a great car!
This car is so good that I'm still looking for that perfect replacement to my Tjet which i sold a year+ back. Umpteen test drives and multiple reviews and I'm still out there in the wild. There is nothing that flies like the Tjet on a winding ghat or an empty flat stretch. They don't make them like it anymore!
Thank You Eshan.
Hey jazzrockz,

Thank you for your nice words. Hopefully you will find the perfect car soon.

Most Viewed