Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2007, 12:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

Terrific wheels & tyres you got there. Enjoy.
Old 11th May 2007, 12:52   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider77 View Post
i wanted to do atleast 500kms before giving it fr servicing and i did give my car at 500kms ..servicing cost was 750 Rs which inculded the wheel alignment too

Why the wheel alignment so soon? Was it because of the tyre change?

Regarding, FE - don't worry, just enjoy your car. Stick to service schedule and see to your fuel filters.

P.S. Real smart looking car.
Old 11th May 2007, 12:52   #18
BHPian

I bought a Lxi in Mar 2006 and in the last one year my mileage in Bangalore has been quite consistent between 10-11, 100% A/c all the time. I would rate
my driving as quite normal. I am quite happy though as I was getting the same in my Santro (2001 model). On highways, I tend to race her a lot. In all those drives I got between 14-15, 100% A/c and quite consistent at that.
Old 12th May 2007, 09:57   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranpashtakar View Post
How do you mean the tyre upgrade has decreased the circumference, in my opinion the circumference has increased and this increase effectively translated to a positive error on the Speedo

If you are doing 140KMPH then defintely means you are doing a lesser speed
And if you are car is returning 10 KMPL then its giving you slightly lesser

BTW you got a nice car, I have a 2005 pearl silver baleno though I wanted a Maroon just like yours, it was'nt available then.

thankx fr that ya but my route here in banagalore is whats killing the mileage
i use some shortcuts where i have to drive at 20kmph because of the bad roads .. so may be caus of that

i wanted to buy a black baleno but unfortunetly they had onle this colour ,but iam pretty happy with this now it looks cool
Old 12th May 2007, 10:10   #20
BHPian

shuvc: its yokohama Avs sports Tubeless 195/50/R15..very good tyres great road grip..and very comfortable too.

thanxs esteem_lover .btw even i call myself as esteem lover its an awesome car maruti should seriously think bout getting it back into the market we have today its gonna be rocking again ....

ya typeonegative its caus of tyres

RX135
i think the road conditions here in bangalore,,speacially the road i follow r really bad and the traffic..petrol pumps..etc r the main factors fr the drop in FE

Most Viewed