Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2007, 18:42   #211
BHPian

Well.. I have stopped worrying about mileage and started enjoying driving my Sparky.. fun to drive in the traffic.. the way it moves.. auto wallah doesnt give me way on the right.. next moment am at his left and passing him.. and also on the highway.. did 500 km (two way) trips and never wanted to sit in the passenger seat.. oh mileage.. should be 13 I guess.
Old 23rd October 2007, 19:35   #212
Senior - BHPian

@Sparky Owners,

Am facing problem with my spark i.e Clutch getting harder after a 10km drive and same is with gear shift.
Also the engine is noisy. It never sounded like this before.

I am getting angry while driving in stop n go traffic coz the driveability is very very poor in 1st gear for speeds upto 10kmph and the hard clutch and gear are troubling me.

Does any body have a similar problem in their spark?
Can any one tell me where is the problem?
Now im not thinking abt pick up and all. I am only looking on how to make clutch and gear shift smoother.

Also am going to Sundaram, Bangalore this saturday (27) at 9AM. Any one coming so that we can have a cool sparky meet?

Last edited by djay99 : 23rd October 2007 at 19:37.
Old 24th October 2007, 09:59   #213
BHPian

@djay

Dude you have my no. just buzz me when you reach Sundaram..will join you.. and 9 AM is a little too early for Saturday but never mind..
I have lot of scratches on my front bumper.. driving through heavy morning rush hour traffic.. even today one biker squeezed between me and an auto and scratched my bumper..cant they judge if there is space or not.. me bad mood! sparky also mad
Old 24th October 2007, 10:30   #214
GTO
Team-BHP Support

15 pages and the thread has gone totally off-topic from the review. Closing thread.

@ Nimz : Please create a new thread at your next XXX kms review installment. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed